NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ARCEL

smoooke weeed d00000d

Ya see,that's the thing.....I don't smoke,snort, or slam any kind of drugs.....so all that can be is pure 110% profit......except for my drinking problem.....ahem.

^^

mm had a bad day at work. was my first night out of training and the stupid hostess gave me two large tables within a 2 min time frame and it fucked my whole night up. and just stressed cause im finally making money again but im already in debt oweing my dad rent money. i just need to win the lotterey or some shit. and i really hate getting off work taking off your uniform..and then waking up and having to put it right back on. hah.

yeah.. i miss rags. he needs to come visit me soon again. he's like one of the only people i look forward to seeing these days.

how are you doing? the baby is good...ill really get to know on the 3rd cause of my ultrasound. pants are starting not to fit me anymore ;[ its weird.

thats good to hear bout the baby

im doing good, i understand buot work

it sucks

i wake up , here by 7am finish by 4am and then get home, chill, eat some food, then back here again. but tomorrows friday so woo, now i gotta go read some work safety bull crap.. fek!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

damn being a waiter/server sucks ass doesnt it alure. i dont think i mentioned to you that i got that job. thats why im not on AIM as much anymore. bleeeergh. my paycheck this week should be about 150, but then muherfukken TAXES are gonna screw me over. old people suck. they are REALLY REALLY fucking annoying. and they dont tip.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

a waiter isnt all that hard compared to a bus boy...i was a bus boy n i had to bust my assss

um actually.. at the italian restuarant i work at there are no bus boys we bus our own tables... and try being exhausted already all day from being pregnant and then having to be on your feet all day waitressing and doing double shifts cause you want to make alot of money. Just like after you got off of work from being a bus boy and went out and partied probally.. i come home and pass out... and when i have friends over.. they dont even see me cause im sleeping. ...Im not complaining about being pregnant. Im just making a point.. that its alot harder on my body and i most likely get more tired then you ever were.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i have to bus shit too. damn if were doing two peoples work, we deserve a raise!

i work 12 till 8 tomorrow. i think im gonna grab janes walker and beat her with it if she whines about how she wants mashed potatoes again.

im fucking pissed

ive been working on my friends car since i got off work today

redoing his busted up interior

he goes somewhere and im just working away

from 9pm till 2:30am

then the motherfucker gets home and starts bitching about how i did a shitty job

fucking asshole

i admit it wasnt the best job but its only minor imperfections

dickhole

i drank rather championous amounts of beer tonight... i finally stopped when i almost puked on my steps while shouting at the poeople on my roogf...

anf ucking hell when, we're hanging out next time i'm in LA... i thin i hanf my girlfriend convinced to drive down there as long as i have pitch for gas...

;jkbaedvjrqb;rgv

beer...

i'm gonna get some pussy!! i'm gonna get some pussy!!

cause she was all like yea i miss you and i was all like is that so? and then she goes yea we havnt been TOGETHER in two weeks and so i go what you mean TOGETHER and she goes you know what i mean and i go no i dont so she's all you know fuck. and i go well hurry up and get your ass over, and then she goes your at youre aunts right? and i go yea

and she say's i wanna try somthing on the swing set. and i was silent.

so in closing.....i'm gonna get some pussy i'm gonna get some pussy!!

holly shit, my feet hurt so fucking bad i think they are gonna fall off!! I did a double today, bleh. I hate my fucking one of my manager stupid fucking fat fuck. I was standing next to the hostess's and he tells me "move out of the way, god your always in the freakin way.. your like a freakin road block" okay asshole! your like 10 of me put together. And yeah i was probally being overly emotional but that shit made me want to cry i felt so fucking shitty afterwards i just looked at him and was like "wow your mean" although i wanted to say some shit to him...and he tells me "yeah well im trying to work" and i already was a having a bad day.. so i seriously had to use all of my fucking energy to try and not cry..my eyes kept on watering and shit i felt like an idiot. The old me would have been like "fuck you motherfucker you have alot of room to talk you look like a fucking roadblock you fatass" and thrown a fork at his head..but no i gotta be emotional and sensitive.. and have to have a job to save up money and pay for bills...wooo. RAWR