NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got all stoked for this weekend. for what. nothing. Eff my homeslices's's's that seem to do something fun when i can't go or i'm in a differenet city. woooooooooooooh. okay so today. i .. did not much. And also. what the shit . i heart life and all but cmon now. let's get soemthing started here. i've decided , I'm gonna start running again . more often. woo for running. and getting off my lazy "effin" ass.

Also, I got new things. A black lacy tanktop from express that I will probably never wear, a brown collared stretchy shirt with pink trim. and a black tee with a tiny pocket. and a few other black things. yeah. deliss likes black.

I need to find a job when my car gets fixed fo sho. There's too many things i want to collect. and fines and etc.

Yeah that dodge neon is such a shit . Like that echo robin williams drives in one hour photo. Yep. vroom.

Oh and also I've decided I'm gonna marry a white man or mixed man or somethign and then I can make beautiful children.

Yeha that was a lot of rambling.

Originally posted by dELiSs

Oh and also I've decided I'm gonna marry a white man or mixed man or somethign and then I can make beautiful children.

well, just from this sentence I know that your a shallow person that thinks beuty is everything. just marry a person that looks good from your own race and if you lok good then God willing theyll come out good looking... ahhh.. oh, and what if u marry a white guy or mixed guy, and your kids turn out to be fat ugly little fuckheads? what then? you have little in common witht the guy u married, especilly traditionalized wised and especially culture wise... ohhh.. i see.... your melting in the melting pot... sheep..!!!

Originally posted by Grant_Wood

well, just from this sentence I know that your a shallow person that thinks beuty is everything. just marry a person that looks good from your own race and if you lok good then God willing theyll come out good looking... ahhh.. oh, and what if u marry a white guy or mixed guy, and your kids turn out to be fat ugly little fuckheads? what then? you have little in common witht the guy u married, especilly traditionalized wised and especially culture wise... ohhh.. i see.... your melting in the melting pot... sheep..!!!

ooh. you're smart.

I'm not gonna marry somebody just because they look good. And why are you assuming I'd have little in common with the guy that i married? And "traditionalized wised and especially culture wise"... okay what the shit? Okay you know what you're right. You are so gifted to know everything from one little thing i typed . because this is a message board where everything is taken seriously and everything somebody puts down is true in every way.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by When

maybe they tag teamed

where have you been at mr. sneak?

i been in bed...lol

nah, im away for the weekend with my student brother. im going hungry. mother fucker csnt afford to feed me.

Guest sneak

a student brother = my older brother who is a student at uni

he cant feed me cos he spent all his (and my) mone on beer

and deliss...BECAUSE!!