NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

i talked to him today, when he hears my voice he starts whining and pawing at the phone trying to find me. there's only a few things us nightowls are allowed to get emotional, and i'm gonna say mans/womans best friend is a definite go....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

rags: i'll call you homie;]

i hate it when im hungry..i look in a fridge and theres leftovers from a restuarant (zio's) and i wanna eat their leftovers..hehe i always eat all my damn food i never have leftovers for later ;[

my bank account is still being added too weekly, then wen i find my perfekt truck to start work on ill be able to buy it strait away. was torking to this kid today and it pissed me off so much, he has the money for a good truck, yet he dont have a clue wot hes doing. asking him wen he gettin a pan put on etc, n hes like "aww whots that ?" grrrrr! all hes done is painted the dash, lowerd it (not that much) and put a "sick" stereo in as he called it

idiot's

Originally posted by krie

my bank account is still being added too weekly, then wen i find my perfekt truck to start work on ill be able to buy it strait away.

was torking to this kid today and it pissed me off so much, he has the money for a good truck, yet he dont have a clue wot hes doing. asking him wen he gettin a pan put on etc, n hes like "aww whots that ?" grrrrr! all hes done is painted the dash, lowerd it (not that much) and put a "sick" stereo in as he called it

nice.

ha seems like the same kind of people live in aussie land as here

haha but our trucks compared to yours ( as in work done to them ) woodnt compare, im sure ud blow us away in the state i live in. my friend got a hilux and its pretty bomb eh, he cant get cert. to get it bagged so hes pist off. was gonna be first in my state if he cood get it done but cant. and the cops over here, give u a thing called a "yellow sticker" and if u get one of these on ur car it means u have some thing ileagal done to it, or something illeagal bout it. he got one of these ( gets em like once a week) and if u get one of these stikers u have to take it threw the "pits" were mechanics that werk for the cops go over it and want it bak to almost factory condition. he has to raise it again, take of the euro's, do alotta things to it

the cops aint catched on to the shaving yet. hhe took it threw on the weekend, and they sed to him "u aint coming back here anymore, if u come back to get it lookt over again, u wont be driving this anymore"

( dunno how much of this made sense to u )

but gotta be hating it..

Originally posted by krie

haha but our trucks compared to yours ( as in work done to them ) woodnt compare, im sure ud blow us away in the state i live in. my friend got a hilux and its pretty bomb eh, he cant get cert. to get it bagged so hes pist off.

and if u get one of these stikers u have to take it threw the "pits" were mechanics that werk for the cops go over it and want it bak to almost factory condition. he has to raise it again, take of the euro's, do alotta things to it

the cops aint catched on to the shaving yet. hhe took it threw on the weekend, and they sed to him "u aint coming back here anymore, if u come back to get it lookt over again, u wont be driving this anymore"

well its just that we have had a scene much longer in the states.

you saying he needs to get certified to have it bagged? who certifies it?

we dont really have 'pits' here but ive had to have my truck checked out in the past by a police officer before i could take it on the road.

what does he have shaved? im sure they wouldnt notice minor stuff

Originally posted by When

well its just that we have had a scene much longer in the states.

you saying he needs to get certified to have it bagged? who certifies it?

we dont really have 'pits' here but ive had to have my truck checked out in the past by a police officer before i could take it on the road.

what does he have shaved? im sure they wouldnt notice minor stuff

he has indicator lights, door handle urmm petrol cap, hes got that sticking outta the tray, he cuts a hole in a jerry can and places it over the fuel cap lid so the cops dont see it.

^^ i aint too sure wot the pick on wen u go threw the 'pits' , but was saying he has goteen away without them saying anything bout shaving. but everything else hes gettin pikt on for, anyways gotta go the girls gettin anoyed im sittin on here and aint sittin with her

haha peace owls

Originally posted by alure

When: what are the bags for? you said you have like lbs of them..

bags replace the coil spring (and or torsion bars) that hold up your car or truck, and since they inflate with air, they offer an adjustable ride height. the lbs i was speaking of are how much weight the individual bags can support, in my case the front bags can support 2500lbs of weight a piece and the back bags can support 2600lbs of weight a piece.

sorry it took me a while to respond i was looking for a picture...

http://www.universalairsuspension.com/dblbag1.gif'>

this is a 'bag'