NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by When

arent they called a full mastef?

ive seen a few of them and they are crazy big

You mean BULL Mastiff. They're huge. I had a Rottweiler. 125 lbs. He died. Drank antifreeze. My bro has a pit. I'll get out of your thread now.

Originally posted by alure

Vinyl: he is so adorable love the name too!!

yeah my weapon of choice is a blow torch muhahahaha

yeah right, your weapon of choice is a can of ultra flat black girl, thats why you rock, and i get all the credit...

where the fuck is pistol? i need a spanglish carnale so we can talk without you guys knowing, devious like...

Originally posted by effyoo

You mean BULL Mastiff. They're huge. I had a Rottweiler. 125 lbs. He died. Drank antifreeze. My bro has a pit. I'll get out of your thread now.

if you eavsedropped(sp) this subject then you saw that last post by pistol right? its right up your alley

hahaha.. well a can of ultra flat black and a lighter... thats a mini blow torch haha.. like when me and coral where bombing we had a knife, and then i kept telling her when that prick was following us for blocks "its okay i'll torch his ass if he steps outside of the car" and then we felt good cause we had 10 huge guys chillin at rocks ready to kick some ass haha;D

Originally posted by krie

haha i just sor on tv, that in some country they had this festival thing where they throw fruit at one another haha

i forgot what country it is..but they have a huge tomato fight!! and theres so much tomato juice running downthe alleys it looks like blood

My neighbors pit came into our backyard.

The dogs were fine until I went outside.

I guess my dog thought the pit was a threat to me so she pounced on it. My bitch was fucking up the pit.

The pit finally gave up the struggle. It didn't even hurt my dog.

I was then able to stop it. The pit was just sitting there. Wasn't moving for shit. It was tired.

bleh. I was already late for a carshow so all I could do was change clothes but still had a slight wet dog odor.

My dog is a mutt.

http://www.fuckthebuff.com/12oz/dog.jpg'>

So long folks. I'm off to tighten up the fade and wash up.

Originally posted by ragsoe505

nexrt lesson: es uviando ponyeta aqui, vente paca, vamanos...

christ i need to bust out the dictionary

i used to speak pretty fluently but i havent had the need to in years

is...pussy...get going

thats all i got

it's raining pussy, come on get going.:D

i had a big ass bloodhound when i was 15 till i was 17. right after i got out of jail for some armed robbery frame job the pigs pulled, he killed a pit bull and the city put him to sleep. shitty six months....

Originally posted by ragsoe505

it's raining pussy, come on get going.:D

i had a big ass bloodhound when i was 15 till i was 17. right after i got out of jail for some armed robbery frame job the pigs pulled, he killed a pit bull and the city put him to sleep. shitty six months....

i love dizzy!! hehe that dog rocks