NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ewww i have the jeeby jeebies. i'm not even afraid of bugs..but this motherfucking spider was so big and hairy.. and everyone at my work is screaming at me to kill it but i didnt know if that thing jumped..it was all fuzzy ....*gag* so i took a 6 ft long bamboo stick and was beating him over the head with it screaming DIE DIE DIE..

ewww what if its a brown recluse..are those things fuzzy?? other people have said they've seen them in here.. same looking spider.. so thats like 3 or 4 we've had in the building..fucking great i'm telling the manager we need to exterminate..

fucking nasty..

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m@Oct 8 2005, 11:31 AM

holy crackers, i wake up and im still drunk. got crazy as fuck last night. but probably the best time ive had bombing with 40's ever. hah. anybody got cures for hangovers? i drank a grip of water before i went to sleep, but i guess it doesnt do much.

drink more..alabama slammers are dope in the morning.

Originally posted by alure@Oct 8 2005, 10:16 AM

ewww i have the jeeby jeebies. i'm not even afraid of bugs..but this motherfucking spider was so big and hairy.. and everyone at my work is screaming at me to kill it but i didnt know if that thing jumped..it was all fuzzy ....*gag* so i took a 6 ft long bamboo stick and was beating him over the head with it screaming DIE DIE DIE..

ewww what if its a brown recluse..are those things fuzzy?? other people have said they've seen them in here.. same looking spider.. so thats like 3 or 4 we've had in the building..fucking great i'm telling the manager we need to exterminate..

fucking nasty..

yo those brown reclue's are actuallyy small ass little spiders and usslaly you wont know if they bite your ass untill you have a huge hole in your arm :yuck:

I'AM IN THE BEST MOOD EVERRRRRR

and i feel really bad my manager just gave me a present and i thought she was assigning me work and i told her i didnt want it haha..but it was something really thoughtful that has to relate to why i'm so happy