NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

krie, please tell me you didnt send my mail. haha. remember how i said i was 90% percent sure it was the new adress? well the 10% was my brother being an asshat, and not getting up to check for me. good thing fatbastard was retarded and forgot to write it down, har har.

^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^ (join me or die.)

Originally posted by krie

Ah right, what are you studying ? Do you have any photos of your tattoo's? I have a thought that you have lots yeah ? Id love to see them if you got some, and are willing to share...?

i'm study "sound arts"... namely audio engineering...

as for tatooes:

i was actually gonna start a new tattoo thread, but then my digi went all crazy...

but i have:

a sleeve

a rocker on my stomach

scrript across my back

two small pieces on my neck

two small pieces on my forarm (the one that's not sleeved)

my entire inner bicep (again, on the arm that's not sleeved)

the whole top of one foot

a character taking up most of my leg from the knee down on the same leg

"mutt" inside my lower lip

hearts on two fo my fingers

and a line on one more finger...

i think that's all, but i forget some times...

when i get the digi working again i'll start a thread...

Guest krie
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

krie, please tell me you didnt send my mail. haha. remember how i said i was 90% percent sure it was the new adress? well the 10% was my brother being an asshat, and not getting up to check for me. good thing fatbastard was retarded and forgot to write it down, har har.

Ha, dumb cunt. I sent it. Go to that address and tell them you are awaiting a package. I dont want them opening it, for all we know it could be a cops house ?

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

hey pistol, you got people out here?

if not, or if you're lookin for something to do on saturday or sunday, hit my email and i'll drop you my phone number...

nah me and the misses are going up there for a mini vacation.

not sure what time we'll be getting there sat night.

Guest krie

a minute too long..

My night fizzled last night, i went for a nap around 4pm saturday, and awoke early the next morning

bah!

top notch weekend fuckers!!!

this weekend ruled.

best ever...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever

met up with this dude from 12oz on friday. we walked around for four hours catchin tags and throwin slaps. went to a wall that featured silo and mac. tooks flik next to it. took about 85 pictures. then went and saw troy with my homie wookie. got home slept. forgot i had volonteered to work this guys shift and woke up to my boss calling the ol cell i told her i missed my bus and am currently waiting for it. she told me the driver was on his way allready, so i ran my ass to te busstop. fun day at work, real easy. got home, roomates went to bar, so i invited this girl i know. she brought this other girl ive known forever, and some girl ive never met before. the two girls i knew went to get ciggarettes and left there friend. while they were gone i got some good oral real quick. some random girl. and this other girl i know was calling me up already on her way uninvited, so i told the other three girls it was my boss, and id been called in. so i made em leave. then i hung out with this girl i been diggin for a while. got drunk. took random pictures of us being drunken retards.walked her to her car after bout two hours, roomates got home, brought friends. they immediatly take out the weed and completly kill it for me, ol girls all" im gonna leave, sorry, i dont like that kinda stuff. so i sat around with 4 drunk high retardos tired as hell. cant sleep because the company and roomies are on my bed, (the couch) so here i am, fun and awsome weekend and theres still all of sunday to go. kick ass.

Guest krie
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

so i sat around with 4 drunk high retardos

haha sounds good. i love seein people too drunk or too high, they are such entertaining to watch do silly things.

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

Hey When i will be in Vegas nEXT WEEKEND.wHEN ARE YA GOING?Damn caps lock button.Anyways hit me up if your gonna be out there the weekend of the 28,29 and 30th.

thats a negatory.

i just got back about 2 hours ago

decided to come back tonite,

because sunday vegas coming home traffic is the worst

all in all it was a good trip

even though after winning 900 i came home

only breaking even (actually i have 30 in winnings in my pocket)

but please believe when i say that 900 was well spent in the confines of vegas

industrial road, booze, and other such great things