NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wonka i painted a quick character on a wall down the street. the shadow from the billboard made it impossible to see as i was painting with a light blue dollar store brand spray. ha looks shitty. lines are all fucked. didnt help there was cops bout 100 yards away. i have fliks, wanna see?

odd that palastine one types"..." then willy wonka shows up, then palastine one again that fast. hmmmm.

Guest krie

fuck i hate some drivers

they do 60km's per hour in an 80 zone , fukn morons.

and my pay is late too, so i get to the shops and go to take some cash out for new kicks, and theres no $$$ there. fuckheads. then i get home, and relise i need money for a fight im going too. so i have to get back into my car and drive to a friends and give him some borrowed cash from mother. stupid shit fuck

Guest krie

I dont have any of my own. So I thought dad will probably have some. He did, but I was not happy when I noticed it was a light beer.

Originally posted by iquit

fuck that. mich light. yum.

ill base my assumtion of michelob light off of michelob ultra light

tastes like dusty water.

bud light- straight dust

coors light- tangy dust

rolling rock green light- fruity dust

busch light- trash can dust

miller light- nascar dust

hey when!

you still gonna be movin somewhere that you'd have room for another truck in october?

i'm definately moving when my lease runs up, it's lookin pretty doubtful that i'll find anywahere with a garage...

like i said before, i waant my truck to go to a good home...

cheers, fucker...

hit me up...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

hey when!

you still gonna be movin somewhere that you'd have room for another truck in october?

i'm definately moving when my lease runs up, it's lookin pretty doubtful that i'll find anywahere with a garage...

like i said before, i waant my truck to go to a good home...

cheers, fucker...

hit me up...

as far as i know its still on track for an october move

possibly september but more than likely october

ill definately have room for it there

seeing as how one roomie dropped out

so there will be only three vehicles there

Guest krie

When, whats new mate ?

I showed my mates that lil bike of yours, the responce was "sell your bike, and get one man" ha.

who wants to go to 'hooters' and buy me a shirt ? no doubt i will re-imburse them ha

damn im krunk :krunk:

Originally posted by krie

When, whats new mate ?

I showed my mates that lil bike of yours, the responce was "sell your bike, and get one man" ha.

thats greatly funny

real bikes are fun and all

but they dont put a smile on your face like a mini bike

sidenote: i havent forgotten about your shirt

im a procrastinator

wut up my loves;]

i dont have the internet right now at my house (boohoo) i'am at the library right now.. and in a huge rush..but just thought i'd stop by to say hello.. yay it's mothers day and i get to celebrate being a mommy;] my baby is getting huge, and smiling and is just the best thing going for me ever. But i hardly ever get hit on these days with a baby in my arms, or pushing a stroller haha. OH well you boys are trouble anyway. I'am trying to go to school, hopefully this semester i will be able too. Hey earmuffs, send me an email with your address i would like to send you a thank you card and some pictures. missalure@hotmail.com and i wouldnt mind hearing from krie, when and vinyl too! I check my email more then i come on here until i get the internet at home.

** RAGS HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aw you know if i was near you i'd celebrate your birthday with you, full of non memories because we'd both so faded we couldnt walk straight. But yeah *ahem* thanks for never calling me back ever. I guess since i've forgiven you for all your dirty deeds though i cant be mad at you for that you fucker. (even though those thoughts still get me angry!!) Hey if you talk to task and her and him are still together send word that me and her should scrap when i go down there this summer. drop me an email too?

peace..... ;]

Originally posted by alure

wut up my loves;]

i dont have the internet right now at my house (boohoo) i'am at the library right now.. and in a huge rush..but just thought i'd stop by to say hello.. yay it's mothers day and i get to celebrate being a mommy;] my baby is getting huge, and smiling and is just the best thing going for me ever. But i hardly ever get hit on these days with a baby in my arms, or pushing a stroller haha. OH well you boys are trouble anyway. I'am trying to go to school, hopefully this semester i will be able too. Hey earmuffs, send me an email with your address i would like to send you a thank you card and some pictures. missalure@hotmail.com and i wouldnt mind hearing from krie, when and vinyl too! I check my email more then i come on here until i get the internet at home.

** RAGS HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aw you know if i was near you i'd celebrate your birthday with you, full of non memories because we'd both so faded we couldnt walk straight. But yeah *ahem* thanks for never calling me back ever. I guess since i've forgiven you for all your dirty deeds though i cant be mad at you for that you fucker. (even though those thoughts still get me angry!!) Hey if you talk to task and her and him are still together send word that me and her should scrap when i go down there this summer. drop me an email too?

peace..... ;]

shit girl bout fuckin time.

you know, i saw the "fuck mothers day" thread a couple threads down, and thought "gee i wonder where alures been?shes a mom". and i come in here and found out shes posted. awsome. happy mothers day! glad to see your doing good.

whats up owls? hows everybodys weekend?

wtf? is ? this goddamn thread? im guessing its some wierd insomniac thread cause the only time i see it is now which is one in the morning....am i right? go ahead and say some this like boogie hands or *****-ola or some shit to confuse me more. good by. to make it mo' interesting

http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v129/JimmyWhit/Welcometerrorcencor.jpg'>

mr. whit

its just a simple thread asshat. you will find no "boogie hands" or

tease-ola in this thread. its a thread. one that can do without your little pictures to make it "mo' interesting". please die.

earmuffs, land anything new lately? ive been working on my grinds and drops, but im kinda lazy. also, if you can be bothered, i was wondering if you could send me that clip u sent me a while back. you know the one. i had to reformat my computer. it was lost.

when, how goes it sir?

not an owl but let me tell ya, i saw some funny shit tonight while catchin a couple handstyles down the street from my place. hahha, fuckin bum shot himself in the leg while trying to hop a fence into a self storage lot. hahaha:lol: shits classic. sooooo many police i had to come home.