NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by space base

I haven't slept in 36 hours exactly.

when i don't sleep or eat, i get the ability to tell hilarious jokes, laugh till you cry hilarious. well, they're hilarious to me. like earlier when i was talking to a 12ozer on messenger, i had this idea to make a funny reply to the voodoo thread saying oh, what a coincidence, i also do voodoo sometimes. then post a picture of deer shit,and say i was doing voodoo on the deer shit. i got the idea for the deer shit because i had asked what kangaroo shit looks like, and he said it looks like ball bearings, and the bearings come out in heaps. i said wow, deer shit is the same way, except the bearings are bigger. then i said BY BEARINGS I MEAN SHIT. i was laughing really hard, tears came out of my eyes. then i got kind of sad, because i miss the good old days when i was going to school, always sleep deprived, making jokes and laughing, painting in the morning, and smoking cigarettes. god, i miss the good old days. i wish i would have been more appreciative of what i had going for me, and i wish i still had my flicks. there was this one time, about this time last year, when this kid i know let me take some hits with him and his freinds. i kept taking more hits, because he was trying to show me how to release the carb at just the right time. i got so stoned, i thought there was acid in the weed. leter that evening, my dad, who i had not seen in a couple years, showed up. i couldn't stop smiling, because i was stoned. i did this peice at about that time. it was pretty good, i havent done one that good since. i'm going to get drunk now.

i just dreamed about scribing windows at the front of some kind of auditorium type building, some girls were there who were also scribing, and so was my freind. my freind stole a lighter out of someone's car that was parked there.

Originally posted by ARCEL

when i don't sleep or eat, i get the ability to tell hilarious jokes, laugh till you cry hilarious. well, they're hilarious to me. like earlier when i was talking to a 12ozer on messenger, i had this idea to make a funny reply to the voodoo thread saying oh, what a coincidence, i also do voodoo sometimes. then post a picture of deer shit,and say i was doing voodoo on the deer shit. i got the idea for the deer shit because i had asked what kangaroo shit looks like, and he said it looks like ball bearings, and the bearings come out in heaps. i said wow, deer shit is the same way, except the bearings are bigger. then i said BY BEARINGS I MEAN SHIT. i was laughing really hard, tears came out of my eyes. then i got kind of sad, because i miss the good old days when i was going to school, always sleep deprived, making jokes and laughing, painting in the morning, and smoking cigarettes. god, i miss the good old days. i wish i would have been more appreciative of what i had going for me, and i wish i still had my flicks. there was this one time, about this time last year, when this kid i know let me take some hits with him and his freinds. i kept taking more hits, because he was trying to show me how to release the carb at just the right time. i got so stoned, i thought there was acid in the weed. leter that evening, my dad, who i had not seen in a couple years, showed up. i couldn't stop smiling, because i was stoned. i did this peice at about that time. it was pretty good, i havent done one that good since. i'm going to get drunk now.

i just dreamed about scribing windows at the front of some kind of auditorium type building, some girls were there who were also scribing, and so was my freind. my freind stole a lighter out of someone's car that was parked there.

Hell yeah .It seems the same way here. I miss being able to have those hilarious outbursts from something the least bit amusing. I used to do the same thing with my older brother when I was younger. For some odd reason anything can drive you to laughing yourself into a hernia when your tired. Not even being high or drunk. I guess the receptor sites in the brain accept more of the bodies natural opiates when you are fatigued.

Well it could be that we have gotten a bit older and mature making our chemical balances different. Thats probably one of the things that suck the most about getting older. You miss the little things like ^^^ what ARCEL spoke about. And naaa ,I don't think he was drunk.

Re: intang and 455

Originally posted by ragsoe505

my moms had to9 go to the hospital for a while, so i'm stuck for like another week. as soon as i can bounce i'll let you guys know i'm coming.

Sorry to hear thats what went down. Hope she gets better. Anyways give me a call, or 455 with your plans and shit. Or drop me an email @ northwestfame@yahoo.com with details. Also booozer wants you to give him a call, or drop him an email as well, he been tryin to get ahold of you about shmobstability.