NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

kick the dude in his face.. problem solved.

same goes for the lovely alure... if theres a problem, kick him/her in the face.. and then teach ur son to kick people in the face and so on.

violence solves E V E R Y T H I N G.:idea:

haha.. i used to be a violent person i probally still i'm.. but i try to stay away from fighting these days being pregnant and all, cause risking my babys life isnt worth it but yeah it does feel great to bash someones face in.. i have a few on my list i'd love to do it too ;]

Originally posted by alure

haha.. i used to be a violent person i probally still i'm.. but i try to stay away from fighting these days being pregnant and all, cause risking my babys life isnt worth it but yeah it does feel great to bash someones face in.. i have a few on my list i'd love to do it too ;]

why can i just see this happeneing a lot in alure's teenage days?

alure(at age 17): say what?

*smack*

aw man.. jedi mind tricks are coming to alb.. i want to go so bad.. it just wouldnt be fair if i missed it..how do i come up with money..im broke..boo.. and its on the 8th.. i dont even care if i dont have anybody to go with..hehe i just want to see them. DONATE COME ON I NEED DONATIONS ;] tehe

this cunts doing it again, godddd hes annoying the shit outta me today! ill do a document up, and hell say "oh can u change this and that" so i do it, give it back to him "nah thats wrong, i want it like this" and so on, until i do it about 5 times then he just says "yeah thatll do then" like im some fuckin retard who cant use a computer. DO IT YOUR FUCKEN SELF i feel like yelling at him... i might take all of his staplers outta his stapler, and mail a staple to his house each day.. then put a cows heart in the mail for him :mad:

i had a date tonite

it went well

im fucking drunk

shes 19

we had a class when i was a senior and she was a freshman

i have to be at work in an hour

yes an hour from now is 5am

im leaving at noon hopefully

no i AM leaving at noon

word em up holmes

oh. i thought about getting one of those, but it seems like it wouldn't work very well for doing big scribes on large surfaces, where you go over and over to make one line, because the tip seems small. i use a knife sharpener, which dosen't go especially deep, but makes a wider mark. it also dosen't work well on anything but glass.