Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
vinyl junkie

there's nothing quite like...

...spending all of saturday night walking around yer friend's house in yer boxers, always having a can of pabst in yer hand and swapping cigarette kisses with the girls there all night... and then going on a drunken bike ride to the beach with about a dozen other people at 3 am...

meeting up with friends that you haven't seen in a few months is so much fun...

Guest bug

i like spending all saturday working on my car, restoring it to its natural beauty.

i think my saturday sucked, i cant remember

maybe that means it was good

Originally posted by Zack Morris

did you ride your bike with only your boxers on too?

I find that when i where my Fantasia boxers and slip on out to go skate the night tends to be more enchanting.

Guest Wilt

there's nothing quite like being half way through a fr8 and knowing that its going to come off dope....and then when you're done...just staring at it...knowing that this little bitch is going to be force fed to the lovely citizens of the USA...i love it...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

...spending all of saturday night walking around yer friend's house in yer boxers, always having a can of pabst in yer hand and swapping cigarette kisses with the girls there all night... and then going on a drunken bike ride to the beach with about a dozen other people at 3 am...

meeting up with friends that you haven't seen in a few months is so much fun...

aww that sounds like so much fun, foreal.

i cant remember the last time i had fun like that... damn i hate vegas.

it reminds me of highschool... and the beer+boxer part=college.

as soon as its warm...oh i can't wait....warm nights means skateboardinbeerdrinkingwallpaintinpooljumpin fun.

Originally posted by Wilt

...and then when you're done...just staring at it...

haha... werd

Originally posted by dee38

and the beer+boxer part=college

i try to disassociate myself with anything relating to college... try to imagine yer college memories, except replace the college sweatshirts with torn/patched up clothes, and anything sports related with tattoos and piercings.

there, that's better... :)

my friend was drunk on the beach and started doing cartwheels , he did like 50 and the next day his torso was really sore

speaking of such things, inking begins tomorrow.... i decided to go with the left. if your interested, perhaps ill send you a pic when its done. if your at all into the medium beyond skulls and indian heads, i think you'll be impressed. or so im planning.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

my friend was drunk on the beach and started doing cartwheels...

was he drunk off gay sauce? 9 year old girls do cartwheels.

yes he was drunk of gay sauce , make up your own damn phrases , theif

im sure your friends have done far stupider things when they are drunk , that what drunkeness is all about

i know, i just wanted to use the term 'gay sauce'

was that yours? if not, who came up with it? i fucking love it. i used it all day today.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

im sure your friends have done far stupider things when they are drunk , that what drunkeness is all about

haha... yes, that is what drunkeness is all about...

yes it is mine , and theres a 35.00 usage fee for unlisenced users of the phrase , we also have a yearly membership for 99.95 , but im willing to give you a discount to 79.95 , only for a limited time though.

haha refer to THIS thread , post # 16 .

motherfucker... i thought i was going to be the only one in the world.

:mad:

its not that pic, i dont have the sketch on here, but thats the idea. mountains up top, split by a waterfall, clouds rolling off the shoulder onto the chest, and on the back, they'll probably eventually whisp all the way across the top of the shoulders. around the elbow, will start smaller cliffs, and little pools, cascading down from the waterfall, creating a little river that swirls around the forarm with some koi swimming in it, and apple blossoms floating on the surface.... the whole arm will be one big cohesive piece... or so the plan goes...

aser, yeah man, thats where i jacked it from. fuck, i love that phrase. i went around today making up excuses to say it to people.

ill be honest, you wont be seeing a penny from me. however anytime i use iit on the board, ill give you credit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this