12oz MY CURRENT FAVORITES:

JoeyLawrence

-cmeup: haha this guy is my favorite as of now. he looks like eminem or so ive heard. (minus blonde hair).

-kissmyass#1: this guy likes linkin park! haha what a fucker.

-Devilush: marsh. cookies. toastedcheese sandwhiches.

-professor poopatronic: a.k.a. mr. greenjeans.

-mopius: cool haircut.

-abercrombie: self explanitory.

-ttboy: knifer.

-sixteenvandals:good music taste.

-inklunatic: self explanitory.

-youenjoymyself: we had good talks back in the day (like a few months ago).

-mr c-walker: this guy can really c walk. no joke. i remember him poppin around while watchin "freakshow 2" at his old house.

-krn66swhatever: dumbest kid ever. (which is cool). (aka keep postin stupid mullet goth teenie boppers).

-secret: thai food.

-suburban bum: future farmers of america.

-andnowyouchoke: good conversationalist (months ago).

-jewishtaskforce: good clothing choices.

-iwearpinkshirts: 12oz LEGEND.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: God damn it!!!

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i never get on these popularity "oh so fuckin cool" lists....

some girl put me as number 6 on her 'top cutest boys' list back in 5th grade.

i believe that was the only "cool" list i've ever been on.

Guest *Police Chief Wiggum*

my current faggot list

NoamChomsky - stupid bitch trying to sound smart who sucks moderator dick

Dee38 - stupid bitch

MR BOJANGLES - because he got dee38 the stupid bitch on 12oz

Devilush - Bitch hates on my spelling

kissmyass#1- stupid bboys.com faggot

theres more, theres more

Guest willy.wonka

wish you were banned ****G****sounds good to me

Originally posted by *Police Chief Wiggum*

Dee38 - stupid bitch

theres more, theres more

you should add me on there cause i think you're a little fuck,who cant put a website together properly,trying to find some identity on 12oz.,who gets pissed off at the rest of us,cause of your shitty additude.

yeah,thats right,your shit stinks and clogs this board..half the time you post a reply its fuckin negative AND "ignorant"....

you cant rap for shit,even though for some odd fuckin reason"you think your the shit"...a wanna be ass WU TANG KLAN member...

you speak of gay so much...that i think you have some deep child molestation issues that you need to make a thread of..

no need to ask what your problem is,cause its plain to see that you are a problem..a fuckin virus

people like you make me wanna pick up 2 hammers and go to work...

you fuckin punk....

you think you're a *g*

you aint nothin but a nail to me..

stop you little crying and grow up...fuckin baby,little shit.

Guest *Police Chief Wiggum*

Re: wish you were banned ****G****sounds good to me

Originally posted by willy.wonka

you should add me on there cause i think you're a little fuck,who cant put a website together properly,trying to find some identity on 12oz.,who gets pissed off at the rest of us,cause of your shitty additude.

yeah,thats right,your shit stinks and clogs this board..half the time you post a reply its fuckin negative AND "ignorant"....

you cant rap for shit,even though for some odd fuckin reason"you think your the shit"...a wanna be ass WU TANG KLAN member...

you speak of gay so much...that i think you have some deep child molestation issues that you need to make a thread of..

no need to ask what your problem is,cause its plain to see that you are a problem..a fuckin virus

people like you make me wanna pick up 2 hammers and go to work...

you fuckin punk....

you think you're a *g*

you aint nothin but a nail to me..

stop you little crying and grow up...fuckin baby,little shit.

hahahahahaha that was the gayest shit ive ever heard. Find identity on 12oz? hahahahahaha. Fuck all of you. I cant rap for shit?!? Your stupid alien night howl shit rhyming is gay. hahahaha molestation?! FUNNY! The real reason you dont like me is because i insult people because of their stupidity. The same stupid fools whos dick you suck. Your shit is so gay and lame. All you do is try to defend all the jacked "hoes" of 12oz to try and sound "cool". Your dad obviously molests you while your mom records that shit on dvd. Fuck you. Wannabe wutang? naw far from it? The only reason you wrote that pile of bullshit is because I talk shit about your 12oz idols. Fuck them. Fuck you. There is life outside.

Guest catwash
Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

*zemondoe$ because he always had good shit to say

iris because...well i probly shouldnt say it

Zemone was an absolute WANKER. Who bottled it off 12oz when 16V said he was gonna go to philly and crack his head open.... hahahaha

Guest willy.wonka

la la lal lal la la la......smokey!!!

Originally posted by Zack Morris

this post now deserves a great quote..fighting on the internet is like the special olympics. Even if you win your still retarded.

hey now....im not fighting...i just "spoke up".;)

i didn't know that i was on bboys.com, i 've been busy doing your sister. i guess i better go to that site now, since i have to catch up.

your just a fag Wiggum.........:D

Re: my current faggot list

Dee38 - stupid bitch

theres more, theres more

you are just sour towards me because i pointed out how stupid you really are!!!! fucking dumbass. i dont hate your spelling, i just hate you fucker.

and i am speaking on behalf of dee38.....go suck a fucking dick cock smoker.

and mr. bojangles doesnt have dee38....another example of how stupid you really are, because he has iris (or i think they broke up). read up before you talk, rookie.

and kissmyass isn't a fucking bboy.com faggot. his punk ass is more punk than you will ever be. so shut the fuck up rookie.

**willy, you will always be on my "cool list". ;)

Re: my current faggot list

Dee38 - stupid bitch

theres more, theres more

HAHAHA!! oh look at me, look at me.. im the "stupid bitch on 12oz!"

For your information lover boy, Iris is the one "bojangles got".. Not me.. so you can bump bonjangles up a knotch and take him off your little list.

I'm assuming this is that fagget **G** who got mad cuz he saw how much fun people were having on my BBQ thread, and got all pissed off cuz no one brought you some tuna salad... and you also thought i was racist cause i put some "$$$" signs in one of my replies back to you. Those are some pretty gay reasons.

It's like you hate on people who do nothing to you... but you sit there on the other side of your computer with your cock out studying everyone and nit picking certain things about them that pisses you off.

So what if Noam wants to sound smart.. so who gives a fuck if kissmyass#1 is on bboys.com.. and devilush has the right to comment on all the spelling she wants to any fuck who tries to get fresh on here.

I think you need a vacation from 12oz... go to jamaica, relax, smoke some a fucking bowl or 2. Theres to much stress in that body of yours and you might bust a vein in your cock.

dee38- stupid bitch on 12oz that cares about the health of faggets.

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/12.gif'>

"i'm kinda confused. i throw myself off a boat in hopes of drowning, i decide i should swim until i cant move anymore, and them BAM...i get brought abord this small boat. what gives? heh well after all this i realised i have a great life. all i need to do is get a haircut and get this dinosaur turd off my skull. things are lookin up i guess."

Archived