Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest -sudz-

FORT BATTLE

Guest -sudz-

hey, since the recent success of my forts thread, and the now-common fort referances being thrown around here since then i just thought we should make forts, take pics, and post em up. then, a panel of non-builders will vote on who is the king of forts. who's with me?!

Guest railroadjerk

indoor forts? shit, nigga. you're on.

me and my brother used to make forts in our room then throw legos at each other...but eventually we'd run out so we'd throw parts of are fort...those were the days

Guest Eski

damm thats some good fort ya got there mate

Guest *Police Chief Wiggum*

damn thats like fucking 8 blankets. looks comfy as a bitch though

i still make forts, when lots of my friends sleep over, i just put a sheet over my desk and sleep under it.

Guest -sudz-

alright, aser, you can be chief judge. lets say first forts are due up by... say next sunday (the 31st), that gives us all one week.

haha i like sudz fort..i mean it does have a TV....my forts gonna have strippers, i will try and get pictures but i dont have camera

Guest -sudz-

i'm gonna haev a fort party when mines done, and shoe it in use, dont worry, my friends arent ugly.:p

Guest -sudz-

hahaha that's something i'd like to see. (insert joke about my friend's fat mom here)

Guest eleven17

hahahaha no fucking way........bump this thead.......dope shit ...know wutta mean vern?

The Fort Builders

Sometime around 1949, during rapid economic expansion, there evolved a phenomenon called the fort. Forts were first built in northeastern suburban north america out of snow. The problem: the snow melted, the fort builders would go inside and come out again to see thier masterpieces significantly diminished. This was overcome by the indoor fort, made out of sheets, cushions and furniture these creations rapidly became the fort of choice due to their comfort and permanence factors. Not sure where or when the treehouse evolved, but it's commonly referred to in the text on forts, therefore it would stand that it's evolution was concurrent with other forts.

Guest -sudz-

fucking reply to this you bastards!!!!!

Originally posted by ASER1NE

i volunteer for a judging position though

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this