Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sarifs&clips

Bring Tha Funk!

Guest Smok

I don't see why you'd say that train sucks. And that first shit is amazing.

Guest TECONE SW

That first peice hot... dope fills... Nice wild backround... def. catch someone's attention... The train hot too... don't hate on your own shit...

TEC:D

OKAY ZONE!!!

I see what your bringing to the table!!! Now I gotta come back with a ZONE joint...hahaha..alright...That shit is dope on the real kidd...

Haha..Keep it comin

Guest JoeHatesCops

yo sarif, what is that style called, id like to see more of your sketches, i remember seeing some of your sketches in another thread a while back, and I remember that your style was tight.

Style

I really dont have a name for it I guess you could call it classic semi-wild but the kids around here would just say its some old played out 80's shit (even though they cant do it):rolleyes:

"Z"

Which Style Today?

Guest JoeHatesCops

Im trying not to come off as a toy, but you have a dope style, those type of wildstyles are what I try to do, but they dont come off very well, Im going to ask you a question, that you dont have to answer, but I was wondering do you draw that in pencil first, like sketch it lightly, secondly, do you have any tips, on that style. I understand like simples and etc, and I have my own sketching style, but those type of wildstyles have been my goal since like 2 years ago when I first started writng. Sorry for being all inquisitive, but your sketch got me hyped

Guest TECONE SW

good shit... I like... time to hit it up with the prismas.... ;)

Guest SerOneADC

tight shit sarifs!...love the style and colors...keep em comin.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this