wetrok....aor

just~someone~else~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

poutine (or put-zin as the french canadians pronounce it) is a great deal more than fries and gravy. You have failed to mention the melted cheese curd ingredient.

Speaking of which, wetso put-zin alot of time, no wonder he's making moves.

If you don't push your posters on people you probably won't sell any. Most cats don't want to come up to you and pay you for your shit for fear of looking like an ass kisser, plus they tend to be intimidated. They also probably didn't notice the little sign amongst visual chaos. Trust me, I've done posters quite a few times, just gotta push them on people, he would have sold them all.

man wets is a dick, he came to my basement talking shit about howe much booze he could drink then ended up driving home...not very boozed at all......wheres the beef wetso!!! wheres the beef!!!!

hahahah im just joking, excellent stuff

Originally posted by ulcer:

If you don't push your posters on people you probably won't sell any. Most cats don't want to come up to you and pay you for your shit for fear of looking like an ass kisser, plus they tend to be intimidated. They also probably didn't notice the little sign amongst visual chaos. Trust me, I've done posters quite a few times, just gotta push them on people, he would have sold them all.

very true....i have one of yours at my house

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

someone i wish i introduced myself to at UP

definately feelin them

MUCHO

inspiring work

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

Archived