DUST TAGGING ILLEGAL!!!!!

conspiracy

What is this world coming too? Me and my boy had to go to a clinic to get drug tested and while I was in taking a piss he was outside doing a freestyle piece with his finger on an old dusty ford bronco. Next thing you know, he's in jail for a night for disrupting the peace. Wow, never thought something like this would happen!!!! Beware of you surroundings, some asshole who can't clean his car might want you in jail!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

a night in jail is a little rough, but come on. a "freestyle dust piece?" thats stretching this whole graffiti thing pretty thin, dont you think?

Originally posted by railroadjerk

a night in jail is a little rough, but come on. a "freestyle dust piece?" thats stretching this whole graffiti thing pretty thin, dont you think?

When you got nothing to do,you got nothin to do. Don't tell me you never did a dust tag.

Guest me IS cool

fuck i do those all the time but they ususally sayn something like "wash me fuck face" or "This just scratched you paint, enjoy!" But a night in jail is harsh... I got a night in jail for bombing a spot.

things to write in people's cars back windows:

"www.wash-me.com"

(written backwards) "if you can read this, you are stupid"

"my owner doesn't love me"

"this is spray-on dirt"

(written backwards) "watch the road dumbass"

"i stole this car"

"my friend went to your neighborhood and all i got was this shitty car"

"i can't afford bumper stickers"

"will pick up hitchhikers for blowjobs"

Archived