Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GWIZ1r

top three wishes

if through some strange chain of events you stumble across a genies lamp and the genie granted you three wishes what would you wish for??

I BUST LIKE STITCHES ON FAT BITCHES!! :king: :king:

Guest SerialRapisT

sweet

1. Super human hand dexerity so I can become king of Marvel vs. Capcom 2

2. A large some of cash with an unlimited source

3. A car cause mine broke down

(2 and 3 are filler cause I couldnt think of anything better than 1)

1.money...lotsa money

2.be able to stop time...thats really all you'd need...you could have whatever you want....

Guest imported_El Mamerro

In accordance with my reply on the Superpowers thread...

1) The ability to eat live babies without having to face any kind of moral and legal issues.

2) An endless of supply of live, chubby, giggly human babies.

3) Some sort of arousal suppresion so I don't keep popping boners while I eat babies.

Guest ThePrankster

Re: In accordance with my reply on the Superpowers thread...

Originally posted by El Mamerro

1) The ability to eat live babies without having to face any kind of moral and legal issues.

2) An endless of supply of live, chubby, giggly human babies.

3) Some sort of arousal suppresion so I don't keep popping boners while I eat babies.

dude, that last one is fuckin' dirty, your a disgusting person!!!!:D :o

Guest imported_El Mamerro

No, this is a disgusting person. Beer,

El Mamerro

1.freedom (like diplomatic immunity everywhere)

2.endless money

3. eternal life for me and someone i choose

for the love of god!..... stop posting that picture of that butt....if i see that one more time..i swear i'll puke..at least give warning.

- to be the best skateboarder ever

- nobody would ever get sick again

- america would wise up and stop being so dumb/lazy/blind

Guest whoami

1) Invisibility

2) Ability to Fly

3) Lots of Money

Guest Smok

This is pretty much just the superpowers thread with a new name. I'd wish for a clone, I don't know why, I just wan't one. I'd also wish for a life. When I get that, I won't need my third wish.

1. I'D WISH FOR ALL THE KNOWLEDGE THER EVER WAS , IS , AND HAS YET TO EXIST , ABOUT EVERYTHING .

dont need no more wishes.

Guest platapie

1 enuff $ to live and not ever worrie about it

2 to find the dopest girl in the world( dosent have to be bangin hot jsu perfect for me) or my exgirlfreind back she rocked

3 genuine happiness

ha... they asked me that once in a meeting at a past job.. they didn't like my comments too much because before i started my wish list i told them that i believed they were all lying with all that helping everyone out and not helping themselves..

anywho..

wish #1.. truth

wish #2.. money (unlimited supply)

wish #3.. i'll have to think about it some more...

feeling of completeness?? (if that's a word.)

Originally posted by dELiSs

i wouldnt want money . it changes people

yeah..it would change me outa my shitty ass car....

Whenever this gets asked, I feel the closest thing I can to getting religion. Which isn't much...but it makes me feel like everything is part of a larger plan.

What does this have to do with wishes?

I'm not sure I want any wishes. Let's say you got your wish - I'll use the "be the best skateboarder ever" one. OK, so you'd instantly become a sick skateboarder. You'd get babes and get sponsored and all that. But I think you'd always secretly feel inferior...because you cheated. You didn't earn your skills or pay your dues, just rubbed a stupid lamp. I think you'd burn out quickly. The thrill of being able to pull off dope tricks would wear thin surprisingly quickly, and you'd be like "Fuck, is this all there is?" There'd be no incentive to achieve or improve, no satisfaction that you did it by yourself. This reminds me of drugs. From experience I found that the big flaw with drugs is that you're trying to short cut your way to pleasure, without actually creating anything pleasurable, so it's no surprise that you will have to pay later in terms of physical and emotional breakdown (addiction, depression, etc.). The purest pleasures and satisfactions are those earned or created.

So that leaves any wish for skill, achievement or status off of my list. If I want those, I'll fucking get them myself, and take all the credit, and not have to hit off some genie.

However, one thing I'm cynical about is money. I'm not impressed by what people do to earn money, and I am a bit of a thief at times. I don't attach any pride or value to how I obtain money. A job is shit, soul torture but for a profit. Yet a big influx of cash would raise my happiness and productivity, because I know exactly what I want to do with it, and it wouldn't be a big wastefest. So I suppose I'd just wish for cash, and word the wish so there wouldn't be some kind of heinous strings attached. (Ever read a short story called "The Monkey's Paw"?)

The other thing about this issue is how it's just a distraction from getting about working toward your goals. "Wish in one hand, shit in the other" as the saying goes. If you spent the time on trying to achieve your goals instead of wishing for shit, you'd come a lot closer to getting what you want. (Don't get me wrong, I'm as lazy as the next guy or worse, but at least I know where I ought to focus.)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this