What the hells going on here?

lubeyoursox

There a big problem where im from. Graf doesn’t seem to be going in the right direction..

Well then my two important question are.

1. When did it become acceptable not to be good at graffiti. When was skills not become a major factor.

2. whats more important Quality or Quantity, or do you need one to successfully do the other?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah ive been hearing alot about this type of thing lately.To me you nead both quality and quantity.Ofcourse if its a risky spot, your work may not turn out so great but thats understandable.I guess its just everyones personel preference.Some will choose quality over quantity.While others will feal the opposite.Id also like to hear everyones opinions on all this.Peace!

• 2 weeks later...

Depends, youve got guys like revs or ja who do huge spots with quanity but the quality and style isnt always right on point, and you have guys like retna and zoueh who do both quality and quanity conssitently.

I dont mind work being non-astheticly pleasing so long as its done by some one who has put in alot of time and is capable of more if they so choose.

Depends on the area as well. 200 so-so throw ups might not go over as well in one area as 50 decent peices do in another. its all about prefference.

Guest ceasoner

Its all in your personality. If you are an artist that obviously has skill in design then of course you are goin to go in the direction of peicing and technical throwies. your technique is what mainly gives you fame.

But if you are just this rugged mother fucker that loves destroyen spots and just dont give a fuck and has hardley any technique skills past a 5 year old, then your whole way to get fame is to put your shit eveywhere and basically say " if you love it or hate it you gotta put up with my shit"

If you have both of these personality, then you are one sick individual...

Archived