Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Mang

whatever happened to ( . . . )

Guest willy.wonka

attack of the alien nightowl...who knew that they could be out in the daylight?!

im sorry...a computer generated rapstar.....

Guest TheDictator

i went to the mall one time and he was there and went to say wassup to him and chill with him so me and my mom go up to him and i guess he must have been tired or summin cuz i ask for his autograph and he tells me to shut up and that he is done or the day so this really fuckin pissed me off so i turned him aound and said bitch give me your god damn signature andhe said fuck off you god damn kid so i punched him inhis eye and broke his fuckin face and kicked him down the escolater and he broke all over the floor kool aid everywhere and all the kinds horses an all the kings mean could put himback togeather again!

so fuck mr.kool aid fuck you fuck you fuck you and you,you,you and fuck the world.....

i have a picture of the kool aid man and myself somewhere . .

i was representing my soccer uniform and bowl cut in 6th grade...

the kool aid man is arrested for drugging up little kids and raping them.

Guest SayOne
Originally posted by TheDictator

i went to the mall one time and he was there and went to say wassup to him and chill with him so me and my mom go up to him and i guess he must have been tired or summin cuz i ask for his autograph and he tells me to shut up and that he is done or the day so this really fuckin pissed me off so i turned him aound and said bitch give me your god damn signature andhe said fuck off you god damn kid so i punched him inhis eye and broke his fuckin face and kicked him down the escolater and he broke all over the floor kool aid everywhere and all the kinds horses an all the kings mean could put himback togeather again!

so fuck mr.kool aid fuck you fuck you fuck you and you,you,you and fuck the world.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by swif1

the kool aid man is arrested for drugging up little kids and raping them.

Yeah man, kool-aid is like fucking crack....

Guest platapie

i think the grapist fucked him up

man, y'all are stupid, Mr. Kool-Aid man can bust thru brick walls, and y'all think some ginch with a stick is gonna win against that? Fuck that, he's hanging out on 'monster' vacation, he and godzilla are breaking up japanese villages as I type...

Originally posted by Smart

man, y'all are stupid, Mr. Kool-Aid man can bust thru brick walls, and y'all think some ginch with a stick is gonna win against that? Fuck that, he's hanging out on 'monster' vacation, he and godzilla are breaking up japanese villages as I type...

really?

my friend told me that...but since he smokes oregano...i didn't belive him...thanx your confirmation

wouldnt it be cool to wear something like that for halloween? assuming you dont get kicked by some asshole.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this