Showing my ass

Guest Smok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by --zeSto--

^^ no...

I'd say it's a white guy. The facial features aren't african, just like Halle Berry.

Actually you're right, I was supposed to be a white guy. Everyone keeps telling me it looks like tupac, but I'd say the only resemblance is the bald head and bandana. The goatee doesn't even look like tupac's

Guest SerOneADC
quoted from nak:

the 3rd and 5th one are nice... why is everyone hating on him.. i bet 1/2 the people hating on him cant even do better then him...

word to nak...i think that u got skill and style smok...keep on sketchin...as for that portrait...it looks nothing like tupac and i don't know where anybody got that idea from...and u need to work on the proportions of the face...nice work...keep it up.

Hey Nak, you aint gotta worry about people hating on me. I actually posted this stuff expecting, and hoping to be torn apart. Seriously, I get kind of sick of my friends telling me it's the shit, even when I know that it aint. That's why I decided to post some of my better shit on here, and so far the responses have been quite humbling.

If all you hear is compliments, you start to think that you're some amazing artist, and then you kinda get stuck in the same skill level. If you hear some negative criticism from people who know what they're talking about, it gives you a reason to improve. Plus there's always that slim chance that someone might give you some helpful tips.

As far as half of the haters not even being better than me, the sad thing is that you might be right.

Originally posted by Smok

I already said, IT'S NOT TUPAC! Everyone thinks it is, but it's not. I probably shouldn't have drawn the bandana.

And yes, I'm from the 403

if it's not tupac then who is it shoopac

fuk man jsut admit you tried and failed...then try harder next time

nice ideas on some of those sketches...i like the 5th the best.

on that first character tho...of course the ear is missing, try looking a some photos and sketching that might help you find the right proportions, and also dont put a thick black outline like that around a shaded character, it takes away from your shading....keep sketchin

Originally posted by BERSoner

nice ideas on some of those sketches...i like the 5th the best.

on that first character tho...of course the ear is missing, try looking a some photos and sketching that might help you find the right proportions, and also dont put a thick black outline like that around a shaded character, it takes away from your shading....keep sketchin

Actually, I just recently drew up a portrait from a picture, and it turned out about 5 to 10 times better. I'll post it here when I have access to a scanner.

• 7 years later...

Archived