Guest Smok

Showing my ass

Guest Smok
Guest stupid412

start over

cant say im feelin it

Guest TECONE SW

Smok...

That 5th joint kinda hot... The 2nd and 4th are pretty straight too... On the 3rd one though... I don't know what you were doin with the 3d's but i'm not feelin them... You need to practice on your characters throw-ups and handstyle though... And where is the guy's ears on the first joint???

:confused:

TEC

Guest Smok

shit, I always forget the ears. I don't know why.

on that first drawing, if it wasnt tupac then was it perhaps some sort of cancer patient or something? it would appear that the left side (from his point of view) is caving in. perhaps from some sort of degenerative bone disease in his skull. but im not a doctor so my prognosis may not hold up in court.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

on that first drawing, if it wasnt tupac then was it perhaps some sort of cancer patient or something? it would appear that the left side (from his point of view) is caving in. perhaps from some sort of degenerative bone disease in his skull. but im not a doctor so my prognosis may not hold up in court.

hahahhaha..oh shit...hah

Guest Smok

yeah, I don't really like the first character, he's all out of proportion and shit. I only really posted him, 'cause I liked what I did with the jacket(the zipper in particular).

Guest --zeSto--

those sketches remind me of the Artcrimes outlines section.

I shit LOgs in the shape of your pieces...

DamN kid hope u dont go to a art school.......if so I would be a shamed

if that in fact was tupac he would without a reasonible doubt slap your face very hard and no i dont like it but keep working on that shit man, then post some of your later shit and we'll see

I can't see what hey're talking about with the head cave in thing, BUT, where the hell is his ear?! That other last character looks like he has to piss really bad, leaning forward with his legs tightly pressed together.... If he's spraying that far over, he should be taking a step forward or something...

Guest Smok

I already said, IT'S NOT TUPAC! Everyone thinks it is, but it's not. I probably shouldn't have drawn the bandana.

And yes, I'm from the 403

Guest Smok
Originally posted by Smok

I already said, IT'S NOT TUPAC! Everyone thinks it is, but it's not. I probably shouldn't have drawn the bandana.

If I wanted to draw tupac, it would look a lot more like tupac. Shit, I knew this was gonna happen.

And yes, I'm from the 403

Guest seno.oner

im feelin the fourth one, but thats it.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA fucking tupac got a pig nose and hit with a fucking cement block in the head. HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA god damn that shit is funny as a bitch. HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA GOD DAMN IT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Guest greedy mars

hey you stypid idiot ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ using that many haha is gay... gay gay gay .. man im cool..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this