rollin' steel

deznatori

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Furious D and the 4 OPEZs

trains trains trains those tropicana flicks are nice those trains are fucking sweet they make me thirsty too.

------------------

duh duh duh duh duhrty sssssouthhhhhh

Guest paintman911

freights, somebody stop me son, some body stop me my niggas.

------------------

YOU HAVE JUST BEEN BLESSED BY THUGISH BLACKTONE. IF YOU EVEN DREAM ABOUT DISSING ME YALL BETTER APOLOJIZE IN DA MORNING.

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEBOY
Originally posted by evil:

i should hope he would be better than he is then....that guy sucks.

its funny that the shit talkers never say who they are or leave up there email address.you dont have to like my graff thats cool but you dont got to talk shit either.just say i dont like his shit. you are probably the kid that dont paint and just sits on the comp and talks shit about the fr8s you wish you were painting. TALK SHIT WHEN YOU CATCH UP TO ME ....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ISMOKESHITWEEK
Originally posted by THEBLACKESTWHITEBOY:

its funny that the shit talkers never say who they are or leave up there email address.you dont have to like my graff thats cool but you dont got to talk shit either.just say i dont like his shit. you are probably the kid that dont paint and just sits on the comp and talks shit about the fr8s you wish you were painting. TALK SHIT WHEN YOU CATCH UP TO ME ....

it's funny that you suck cock on the eastcoast and out here on the westcoast we will beat your candyass up and take your good paint and do throwups with it.

Guest ISMOKESHITWEEK
Originally posted by juliousjammajamma:

ISMOKESHITWEEK your still hiding behind your screen name, why not say who you are billy baddass.

fuck billy badass, i'll just cap yallz fr8s

Archived