Funny things at work.

A Fire Inside

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i work for tech support for an internet service

its the easiest job i ever had..

but ther are some idiots that have no buisness owning a computer.

besides that..

a while back ...a guy called up here all drunk...and kept bitching at his wife on the phone while talking on the phone.....after a while of this i guess she left or something ..than..he was bragging about how his wife gave good head and all this shit...

funniest shit ever.....he was fucked up...drunk or on some shit..

have you ever notived how fucked up restaurant employees like to get, even at work? i have a million gettin drunk/high/coked up on the line stories from my wilder days of kitchen-slave..

it's all about throwing grilled chicken breasts down the line to the saled guy, and accidentally hitting him in the face with the meat, then watching him cut it up and put it on someone's thai salad..

..i have some good "we caught this guy stealing" stories from my grocery store days..

baby formula, diapers, batteries, shaving cream, cat food?!

..tooo many funny stories about radioactivity from my job now..i don't think anyone would get it though

my favorite...

i knew this guy, "matt", who got fired from world's easiest job: movie theater manager, for running up crazy telephone bills using phone sex at work

Originally posted by WhenOne

i think my shop makes up the interesting/entertaining part of our little business complex cause were always up to something.

- peeing in the neighbors airconditioner

- fruit golfing

- having random cholos do 3wheel donuts in the parking lot

- shooting the dumpster with potato guns

- dragging people on crates by cars around the parking lot

- getting piss drunk and wandering around bugging people

fun fun

yea can i get a job with u

Guest blink_ATX

yeah i got some whack ass stories of working in resturaunts an shit but fuck that.

My last job was at jiffylube and we had fun making fun of eachother but i was that guy that could never take a joke sos i ot fired for getting in a fight with a co-worker.

The only cool stories i gots to tell is the ones where customers would say yes to the oil system cleaner out back whe we greet them but inside day "oh i didint want that or shit it's extra???" and we would charge them anyway. hahahahaa

no not really though the best stories is the ones about working in the pit and me the sales guy taking chicks wearing skirts over to their cars so the pitman could look right up thier skirts. ahahaaaa

i used to work the pit and do it too, best thing about our location was that we were right next to dell and a strip club so we had hoes and business type women coming in to get an poil change.

ahahaaha being a pervert is cool.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by blink_ATX

no not really though the best stories is the ones about working in the pit and me the sales guy taking chicks wearing skirts over to their cars so the pitman could look right up thier skirts. ahahaaaa

ahahaaha being a pervert is cool.

i was reading everyones stories and they were all pretty funny. then i get to this one and its just really dumb. none of its funny, its actually more appaling. for instance, "i take girls to the pit so the pitman can look up their skirt" my god get a life. so i check to see who the idiot is that wrote it,and i see its the infamous BLINK EVERYDAY. what a dumb ass. your not funny, your just a retard.

Archived