Who is the hottest in all of HIP HOP right now??

Guest Mangle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you "two good for the masses backpackers" ever care to take off your newest tribal bag or ecko bag to actually give other shit a listen? those who said jay z is wack...obviously has no ear. Those who said it is a diss to compare outkast and jay z obviously know nothinga s well. take your fuckign back packs off ..sage francis? hottest? please... you guys arent even naming "great" underground artists..you're just naming fucking weirdos who are good at what they do, but that doesnt fit "the hottest" stay on topic ....and stop straying....shitface.

Originally posted by SenorSeven

do you "two good for the masses backpackers" ever care to take off your newest tribal bag or ecko bag to actually give other shit a listen? those who said jay z is wack...obviously has no ear. Those who said it is a diss to compare outkast and jay z obviously know nothinga s well. take your fuckign back packs off ..sage francis? hottest? please... you guys arent even naming "great" underground artists..you're just naming fucking weirdos who are good at what they do, but that doesnt fit "the hottest" stay on topic ....and stop straying....shitface.

jay-z does suck. his old shit is right decent but his fucking clubslut music is so fucking obnoxious and makes me want to send a hatchet through my fucking skull. sage francis is alright although he uses way too many metaphors..juice holds it down..goretex and ill bill do aswell..ah g rap is swell..slug..virtuoso..esoteric..reks..lif..shabeem..jmt..cage..missing linx..mf grimm..theres plenty more talented cats then them bling blinging faggots. id like them to roll past my house with their fucking navigators cause i would have a fucking mossberg in their throat on the sidewalk as fast as their motherfucking special little wheels keep spinning when the car stops.

"jay-z does suck. his old shit is right decent but his fucking clubslut music is so fucking obnoxious and makes me want to send a hatchet through my fucking skull. sage francis is alright although he uses way too many metaphors..juice holds it down..goretex and ill bill do aswell..ah g rap is swell..slug..virtuoso..esoteric..reks..lif..shabeem..jmt..cage..missing linx..mf grimm..theres plenty more talented cats then them bling blinging faggots. id like them to roll past my house with their fucking navigators cause i would have a fucking mossberg in their throat on the sidewalk as fast as their motherfucking special little wheels keep spinning when the car stops"

uh huh...sure you would buddy.... shabaam is good yet jay z sucks? are you kidding? you're just another "let me go grab what is unsigned that shit means its dope!" sheep.... jay z at a party =not bad... if i heard shabaam id be like "WTF IS THIS SHIT?" i listen to mostly independent, but thank god..im not a closed minded individual as yourself... its entertainment... and thats exactly what jay z provides.

Guest SayOne

yo what song does prodigy/ mobb deep do where the hook says sumthin bout "up north visit" ...????its been rackin my mind for eva

Guest taiwanBL

are we forgetting Camp LO? all of yall needa stop riding anticons dick like they're some type of phenomenom.

Camp Lo is Hotshit.

btw Seeking Innocense..i see your shit sometimes with 1200hobos on the side...isnt Sixtoo and Dibbs in that big ol crew of whatever?

Originally posted by taiwanBL

.i see your shit sometimes with 1200hobos on the side...isnt Sixtoo and Dibbs in that big ol crew of whatever?

it's dibb's crew. originally dj's, its now grown to include emcees and a couple writers.

Guest skcum pfhukr

NO!!

jay-z does suck!

even i know this...

and yes i have listened to his "music".

thats how i found out about him sucking.

thats how it works you know

---

damn my friends name was still logged in.

-colour

Originally posted by boogie hands

what is all this backpacking nonsense about? has anyone said neptunes? as far as im concerned everyone else in hip hop could fall off the face of the earth as long as i still had raunchy club beats and a gay guy rocking hooks like a madman.....

how could i be so ignorant????!!

I totally forgot about the Neptunes..

They pretty much doin' everybody's beats..NORE, Jay-Z, Mystikal, Diddy, Nsync, Usher, Busta, Britney....they are obviously the hottest..

Pharrel is gay? I heard shit but I wasnt too keen on it..

His hooks are crazy nuts

You know what the hottest joint is? "Pass the Courvoisier Pt. 2" that's the jam son..

fuck this thread

Originally posted by SenorSeven

"jay-z does suck. his old shit is right decent but his fucking clubslut music is so fucking obnoxious and makes me want to send a hatchet through my fucking skull. sage francis is alright although he uses way too many metaphors..juice holds it down..goretex and ill bill do aswell..ah g rap is swell..slug..virtuoso..esoteric..reks..lif..shabeem..jmt..cage..missing linx..mf grimm..theres plenty more talented cats then them bling blinging faggots. id like them to roll past my house with their fucking navigators cause i would have a fucking mossberg in their throat on the sidewalk as fast as their motherfucking special little wheels keep spinning when the car stops"

uh huh...sure you would buddy.... shabaam is good yet jay z sucks? are you kidding? you're just another "let me go grab what is unsigned that shit means its dope!" sheep.... jay z at a party =not bad... if i heard shabaam id be like "WTF IS THIS SHIT?" i listen to mostly independent, but thank god..im not a closed minded individual as yourself... its entertainment... and thats exactly what jay z provides.

yeah..i dont go to many parties and when i do theyre usually ones with strung out felons lying on the floor..not your fucking faggot ass abercrombie parties with 2 beer fucking queers grinding on eachothers dicks. jay z fucking sucks faggot.

Guest Ted Wakowski

These "who's the best" conversations always lead in all different directions when it comes to entertainment.

With Hip Hop, some people like party-style shit that gets them moving in a club, like a Neptunes beat or a Jay-Z or Mystikal song. Others like really raw, grimey shit like RA the Rugged Man, Brooklyn Ac or Necro and Cage. Then there's people who get real into the skills and lyrical styles of underground emcees and might step up and say a crew like Indelibles or dope battle emcees like Juice are the best. On top of that there's people who think the deeper, poetic emcees like Talib or Aceyalone are the illest. Lately I even see certain heads getting back into the KMD era type of stuff and swearing by it. Don't forget the "thug only" fans with gangster shit bumping in their lowriders. And of course the super-underground types who'll only feel a tape if there's 3 copies in existance. I could go on...

I think the guys who can combine all of that shit and just make really good fuckin music that appeals on a bunch of different levels keep Hip Hop the realest.

Common gets my vote, so does Grouch. Almost every time I listen to shit from both of them I feel the fuck out of it. Outkast's albums are always good too. But either way, whatever you think, it's still just a matter of opinion and taste. I know I personally would rather turn the radio off and listen to dead air then let a Jay-Z song trumpet bullshit messages of materialistic selfishness and cornball fucking bravado into my collective subconscious (even when the beat is hot and the lyrics show "skill," I can't stomach that shit). But other people might not have that reaction. I actually give credit to them if they can look past some of the content (or lack thereof) and have a good time without becoming goofy, half-assed clones of shallow entertainment robots dancing around the corporate-controlled airwaves. To each their own...

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

These "who's the best" conversations always lead in all different directions when it comes to entertainment.

With Hip Hop, some people like party-style shit that gets them moving in a club, like a Neptunes beat or a Jay-Z or Mystikal song. Others like really raw, grimey shit like RA the Rugged Man, Brooklyn Ac or Necro and Cage. Then there's people who get real into the skills and lyrical styles of underground emcees and might step up and say a crew like Indelibles or dope battle emcees like Juice are the best. On top of that there's people who think the deeper, poetic emcees like Talib or Aceyalone are the illest. Lately I even see certain heads getting back into the KMD era type of stuff and swearing by it. Don't forget the "thug only" fans with gangster shit bumping in their lowriders. And of course the super-underground types who'll only feel a tape if there's 3 copies in existance. I could go on...

I think the guys who can combine all of that shit and just make really good fuckin music that appeals on a bunch of different levels keep Hip Hop the realest.

Common gets my vote, so does Grouch. Almost every time I listen to shit from both of them I feel the fuck out of it. Outkast's albums are always good too. But either way, whatever you think, it's still just a matter of opinion and taste. I know I personally would rather turn the radio off and listen to dead air then let a Jay-Z song trumpet bullshit messages of materialistic selfishness and cornball fucking bravado into my collective subconscious (even when the beat is hot and the lyrics show "skill," I can't stomach that shit). But other people might not have that reaction. I actually give credit to them if they can look past some of the content (or lack thereof) and have a good time without becoming goofy, half-assed clones of the shallow entertainment robots dancing around the corporate-controlled airwaves. To each their own...

thank you.

As someone has said, Slug from Atmosphere SKILL wise is the one of the nicest MCs around. Icon from JMT's has skills.

Hottest Hip Hoppers: (Not based on skills, based on how much they get listined too)

Underground : Aesop Rock (Im not feelin his style, but people SWET him to the fullest.

Mainstream : Ludacris (Becuase all the wanna be hip hoppers love his new album which by the way, sucks my left ball)

Club, Dance, Party : Wouldnt know cause I dont listin to this shit

And if you want my opinion on best ever, well it has to go to Rakim, Big L (For his versital skills PS never been replicated), Com (For his poetic and spirituall insight into life), Mos and Talib (Because theyre style will never be matched), and Hi-Tek For spendin YEARS makin the siuck beats he does.

If you wanna vote on the best in many catagories, and your a true mc, im sure you know what site im thinkin of. So search for "THE BEST" thread. yeah. PEACE

Archived