Who is the hottest in all of HIP HOP right now??

Guest Mangle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mcs: slug, aesop rock, sage, eyedea

beats: blockhead really blew everyone away with the 'daylight' beat, ANT (atmosphere) and stoupe (jedi mind tricks) are my all time favorite producers.

djs: abilities, qbert

Originally posted by ODW

mcs: slug, aesop rock, sage, eyedea

beats: blockhead really blew everyone away with the 'daylight' beat, ANT (atmosphere) and stoupe (jedi mind tricks) are my all time favorite producers.

djs: abilities, qbert

i agree with everything he said

Originally posted by Yabityabo

everyone in anticon, sept for buck 65

you don't know what the fuck your talking about, buck 65 is the SHIT. but bump for Sage and slug Im suprised people on this board really know somthing about good hip-hop!

Originally posted by Yabityabo

buck 65 is alright, but he isn't as good as slug, sage, dose, or sole...thats just my opinan thou.

dose, i personally cant stand the dude.

he isnt for everyone i guess.

sole is the shit!!!

Guest *Police Chief Wiggum*

Slug, Eligh, The Grouch, Dead Prez, EyeDea, there is a lot more, but I cant think. and of course the All mighty WUTANG!!! INSPECTAH DECK KILLS!!!!!! get the 9th chamber by deck. SHIT IS DOOOOOPE! Man fuck nelly, mystikal, that shit is gay. You have to be really stupid to listen to that shit.

Originally posted by *Police Chief Wiggum*

Slug, Eligh, The Grouch, Dead Prez, EyeDea, there is a lot more, but I cant think. and of course the All mighty WUTANG!!! INSPECTAH DECK KILLS!!!!!! get the 9th chamber by deck. SHIT IS DOOOOOPE! Man fuck nelly, mystikal, that shit is gay. You have to be really stupid to listen to that shit.

i thought i was stupid enough to buy 'The W'

i dont get it man, Mystikal is fresh.

dose one and pedestrian!! well, all the anticon crew

buck 65 and sixtoo shingo02

i personaly like scarab, also

beat wise- anticon again

controller 7, odd nosdom, jel

also, fat john the ample soul physician is good

dj wise- the usual=dibbs, q-bert, cut chemist, craze

also kid kowala and swamp for doing something different(although swamp should just stick with scratching)

Guest euthana5ia

atmosphere is getting really annoying...as are a lot of anticon for me right now. except for buck who is one of my favorite artists of all the genres that is still doign stuff....i really like why and odd nosdam.

Archived