What makes a writer?

SYE

Originally posted by heavy dee

I dont understand how some of you call yourself writers. I look at your profile next to your posts and some of you have 1000 posts up or something ridiculous, ask yourself the question: am I a writer, or am i some nerd fuck?

Easy there no need for the strong hateration from the new guy

There are other forums for enraged aussies cuz frankly no one gives a shit about your opinion...

This is a WRITER'S forum so if you don't like get the fuck out!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if you only did paper, but you went around and drew on flyers and billboards around the city illegally? Would you be a writer?

Guest whoami
Originally posted by HAL

What if you only did paper, but you went around and drew on flyers and billboards around the city illegally? Would you be a writer?

Thats basically doing handstyles with a marker...

Guest TheDictator

a writer is someone who listens to krs1 and has this dope new paint called americas finest and rocks hot mad crazy ill burners homies...

Guest eessee

a forty sum bud and a big ass wall with a can in your hand and ur boys going puff puff give...:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Guest eessee

whats better sex or graffiti or sex during graffiti......:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Smearing buff all over her ass as shes bumping up and down against the wall and and the paint drips into her......................

Whoo getting too excited:p :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Guest ceasoner

sex while doing grafitti.... when shes riding you pretend to slap her ass but really slap on a sticker ....then look at yourself in the mirror with her tagged ass riden ya...

its funny...

Originally posted by ceasoner

sex while doing grafitti.... when shes riding you pretend to slap her ass but really slap on a sticker ....then look at yourself in the mirror with her tagged ass riden ya...

its funny...

Yes good ol family fun

Originally posted by cleansheets

Paperboy was one of the best video games ever...especially the bonus section woth all of these jumps and the river..I love that shit.

oh yea dude! my babysitter had that game at her house...i'd play that all the time with my brothers whenever we went over there...

great times

well put it this way... it all depends on the skill of you work... there are writers out there that only paint a few pieces a year.. but every one is ill as hell..but then there are people that paint every week... but every time it's the same outline or it's just crapy.. the way i see it... if you paint then your a writer.. it depends on the level of your skill and ideas that make you a good writer... like jive rem ewok gaze cycle veto they all have origanal styles.. thats what make them sick writers.......basicly the gist of this is.. as long as you paint then your writer it just depends on the quality of your work that makes you a good one..... but that just my opinon... ---------> foam.. Ne-IV-YaHoo!

TWICE I felt the urge to IRAS all my competitors but I was left in a FOAM of disillusion so I guess my GIST was I was just trying to find a means to an ENS. Phat huh?

P.S. What up Jim! Welcome to what I call the Truth...

Props to EOS

IV

DMC

-Unified Schizophrenia 3

Guest eessee
a writer to is one who expresses himself on the wall
shut your senseitive behind up

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

a writer is anyone who can get up and stay up using dry erase markers, sticky notes, chalk and markers filled with water...everybody else is just perpetratin lol

seriously though, a [graf]writer is somebody who writes,paints or adheres posters/stickers/etc. to surfaces illegally in an artistic manner.

artistic-in a color scheme,'stroke pattern' , or method never seen before

Archived