Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
T.T Boy

Should TT go to the doctor?

ok ive been sick for a week now, and it keeps getting worse, its really bad, but im debating on weather i should go to the doctor or not, cause i dont just want some peniccilan cure that wont work, fuck im sick.

I'm in the same boat. For some reason, though, I decided I would let nature take it's course. I haven't taken any medicine of any kind in about a week. Nature doesn't seem to be helping me much......

God I'm dumb.....and I have 100% of the vote

if you got an infection penicillin will work.

you got insurance right? doesn't canada have that free system?

i almost never go to the doc's when im sick , nor do i take antihistamines , cough syrups etc......unless im REALLY sick to where i think i might die (like what happened last year) but generally i dont bc if you do take all those drugs when your sick your immune system will become weak and codependant on such drugs , i rather take vitamines that strengthen my immune systems natural defenses , rather than drugs which compensate for in vulnerabilities.

you would have to drive?...what are you a lazy american?

if you have the infection thing where you are coughing until you feel like your chest is going to explode and people think you have lung cancer, give it another week. I just got over it...and from all that coughing my abs are so toned up right now..its off the chains.

Guest diggity

free healthcare...why didnt america think of that. if you feel that bad get in the car and go. but if shit is really free over there, why not just call the ambulance?:dazed:

Originally posted by rente

but if shit is really free over there, why not just call the ambulance?:dazed:

actually, they charge for ambulances, which is kinda dumb. Sheeesh, and you thought you guys had it bad.....

ok i was gonna go, but i fell asleep, i guess ill go tomorow.

i could never see myself paying to see the doctor, i mean how wierd is that? that must suck, how much do doctors cost in the states?

yeah im really weak and driving is hard, and its hard to even leave the couch.

how come the calgary flames are a bunch of washed up bums? what a stupdid team, i watch them in hopes of cheering me up but they are losing. fuck im on alot of medicide i make no sence

doctors are more fucking expensive than you could ever fathom..... oh my god.. dont even get me started...

like 500 bucks for a checkup..

youve got to be kidding me giving tree..... thats insane, they hardly do a thing. god for all the times ive been to the doctor ive racked up millions of dollrs worth of service. man am i abusing the system.

theres this website that publishes how much your doctors earned in the last calendar year , mine was 216,000 + .

i love free heathcare , whats the heathcare like over in europe , UK

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i think its always best to wait until you start turning green, or at least brown.

well i am coughing up a strange coloured substance thats coming from my lungs i think.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

hmmmm, see what it tastes like first. and if tastes poisonous, then go to the docs.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

well i am coughing up a strange coloured substance thats coming from my lungs i think.

I just drank massive amouts of cough syrup when I was like that. If doctors are free in the land of maple syrup then just go to a doctor.

Guest willy.wonka

come on now.....

you know its the case of the pin worms......

Yeah fuck paying to see the doc! thats just odd, especiaily 500 bucks for a check up!!!? urgh!

My local GP is good (for check ups and stuff), but the big hospitals over here are quite fucked up, they are all understaffed and no one has a clue what is going on. But of course if your a rich boy you have the option to go private, which is big bucks. :mad:

Guest sneak

one word: NHS

free health care beeyatch

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this