how bout some D-TOWN BOMBER styles

d-town_bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The first sketch was on point, second one was ok, and I can't even believe you actually posted that board, better yet, I CAN'T BELIEVE you actually TOOK A PICTURE of that board. Bad shit, looks real toy, should have just stuck with the sketches(as far as posting goes). The board isnt a bad Idea, I used to rock that in my basement, still do, just to test out experiment caps, and colors when I mix paint. But when you are just getting started it's great, but can never compare to a wall, you will soon learn that. Go find a spot that aint hot, that is concrete and outside... paint that... but the boards good for now. Just Don't try to paint one of those sketches on that board, or anything more complex than what you had on there. Matter fact, I did a semi-wildstyle on a board about a year ago (actually, early 2000) cuz it was rainin and i was fiendin to paint. but I don't recomend it, and don't get too used to it or you'll never expand.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1705925&a=13105128&p=49508985&Sequence=0&res=high'>

late night, rainy, on the phone wit my ex (shorty at the time)... just HAD TO paint that night, came out OK... i guess... aint the same tho...

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

[This message has been edited by Proph UAcrew (edited 05-30-2001).]

I just took a closer look at the second one................ DOES THAT SHIT SAY "SEAN JOHN CREW"?????????????? OH HELL NO! nah dogggggggggg.... hope you really DIDN'T do that!

Thumbs down on and crew based on wack shit, and clothing!

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

Archived