discuss amongst yourselves.

Guest Graff Jesus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ive seen this one gorey ass movie before.....i dont remember the name...it was about some crazy killer who would decapitate his victims.....this one scene had him with a head in hand with blood dripping out.....im sure theyve made several movies like this though.....or how about in dead presidents where that one kid keeps that guys head in his bag when he was in 'Nam? it supposedly brought him good luck....but i think he was just going crazy......

Originally posted by Zack Morris

8 pounds....I think thats like 3.5 kilo's for you fucking canadians.

i hate that metric shit , never learned it , and still dont care its so fuckin stupid and makes no sense........bring on the lbs , inches and miles for me

Originally posted by ASER1NE

i hate that metric shit , never learned it , and still dont care its so fuckin stupid and makes no sense........bring on the lbs , inches and miles for me

metric sucks when you were born in america, but america is stupid for not being metric. how hard is it to count by tens? not very. how hard is it to remember all 16 ounces in a pound and all the other random numbers? maybe not that hard, but metric is still the way to go.

if that happened in the US it would be on the front headlines for the next 4 weeks....just like how 9-11 and related shit was in the newspaper for 5 months...but nooooo its in palestine, what do we fuckin americans care...page 3 of the whocaresfuckit section is fine....i wish i was a canadian

Archived