Me

Sonik3000

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://theartwheredreamscometrue.com/signusa01bling.jpg'>

god i love this picture...

http://theartwheredreamscometrue.com/signusa01dayswork.jpg'>

http://theartwheredreamscometrue.com/signusa00starbucket.jpg'>

i like these two also.. hey i was wondering.. can i use acrylic paint outdoors? or should i always use oils... cuz i got a ton of acrylic and i dont wanna make up any signs to watch them wash away in this harsh rain.

on another note... is it true about those people who are so poor they dont even live in shanty towns and eat cardboard?

i dont know much about foreign affairs of tiny countries...

thanks for being an inspiration.

peaceface.

are you trying to make some silly philosophical point about how all people do on this BB is talk? you're intelligent, and surely college educated, what did you expect? forum=discussion.

you probably made this thread because of all the hate you received in the other thread about your website, now trying to save face by "playing it off". don't worry I'm not fooled, everyone is affected by haters no matter how many times we tell ourselves we're not.

I like your work a lot. it's got a youthful quality to it that no one can deny.

I don't know if I like you. you seem cocky. a bit too sure about all your worldly accomplishments. you might have fans, but so do serial killers.

you are not a unique and beautiful snowflake. you are insecure, just like all of us, and I think that is why you paint. you are not the graf messiah.

I wish I could sit down and chat with you. I feel I would learn a lot. I imagine we are like-minded, but it's hard to see past your always on display ego. I have a history of always rooting for the underdog and I just don't have enough evidence to classify you as a "graf underdog", otherwise I would certainly find you more agreeable.

I first encountered your persona through the infamous surfboard piece. there's a line in catcher in the rye where Holden talks about how the writers he loves are the ones he wishes he could call up on the tellie and just shoot the shit. that is how I felt when I read that piece. I admire your mastery of words. the story is a nice example of dualistic literature.

my girlfriend bought me a magazine called Fiz from brazil and there were a couple of paintings in it of yours. most of them were collabos with the Twins. those were very cool. one was a pretty ugly truck. it had a blue fill. yuck. there was an article with grin(?). his paintings make me speechless.

it makes me happy to see someone heedlessly doing what they love.

.this is all I know/think about sonik3000.

Guest BROWNer

ouch..

the ego thing..

if we're getting serious...

i find most of your paintings 'nice'.

i have yet to run across one that i personally

would put into my mind folder of deadly paintings.

some of your stuff makes me cringe.

you posted a flick of a rusty ass water tower i think...

you painted purple fry guys on it. i saw that and i thought,

goddamn, what a disappointing use of a spot. i don't mean

to imply that i would've have done something more worthy..

i'm betting you think about your spots, and cherish finding them.....

right?

i hope so.

maybe you were taking the piss.....in which case,

i like it a bit more....whatever tweaks your nippies..

who am i to talk.

i like the fact that there's fun and humour

in your shit, thats good. whatever. luke warm.

Archived