...CHARACTERS...

troy1492

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no need to scan it ill admit to it...yet i have to argue the purpose of shitcanning it...sure i didnt design that 1 but i have 2 other originals...and when kel yanked cheech wizard it became a cultural symbol used throughout hiphop...now i personally very much enjoy the farie lore and in so i have reproduce alot of characters fro them,...if you know the book well enough youll notice that the guy with his septum peirced is a variation of a character from the book as well...i appologize deeply if i am now forever marked a biter...but if you want to call me that feel free

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by the idiot:

those characters get the shitbag face. you copied, literally copied, the first one out of a book called "Faeries". i have the book. i will scan the page and post it tomorrow, if you want me to. dipshit.

dude you get the dickpunch for even owning a fag faerie book. that book sucks you assbitch.

For those of you not in the know, Brian Froud is great! My personal favorite is his book of goblins. Those are funny, wicked, and crude. I thought that that first one was a bite, but at least it was well done. In the future Troy I would let it be known before hand if you post some copied work. Give the props to the creator.

Check faeries.net for some great examples of the Frouds' work, his wife makes puppets too! I'm sure that all of you are familiar with their work in the Dark Crystal, Labrinth, and such movies.

Originally posted by brown twinkie:

..eh..........not my cup of tea..

:

:

when i was a kid i remember seeing some fairy book with some guy that

had a massive nose, so big he didn't have a mouth and ate through his nose......................................does anyone recognize/remember this book??

sounds like that 'the nose'music video.. hehe that's funny

Archived