Mysteries of 12oz

REGULATOR

Originally posted by El Mamerro

If my memory serves me well, I think the whole Boogie Hands thing started on a poll called "who's the gayest pop star". A bunch of pop stars were named in the poll, and then boogie replied expressing extreme outrage for not being included in the poll, since he was, at the time, truly the gayest pop star ever. After enough pestering from his part, some moderator edited the poll and added him as an option. The hilarity of the incident led others to include boogie hands as an option in their polls to avoid his wrath. Beer,

El Mamerro

thank you mamerro.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ASER1NE

1. do all you crew members know each other

2. if not , did raven just pick a bunch of guys he knows

i have not met all the crew in person although i am actually pretty good friends with all the ones that i have.

beardo nailed down the rest.

Originally posted by cmeup

he is having make up sex with iris is my guess.... or beating her ass for them breaking up... take your pick...

question #10:

why do people love trying to hate on tease's steeez????? :confused:

*shake them haters off, shake them haters off*

:lol:

jangle's computer broke.

from time to time one ponders the unexplainable. some ponder the meaning of life or life after death. i myself have spent many sleepless nights asking "what IS the dirty south?". thanks to my friends at google.com, i wonder no more.

http://www.swirlrec.com/images/south.jpg'>

the clown in the middle is wearing a useless piece of an israeli gasmask in place of the filter. it serves no purpose in preventing harmful gases. but when you're representing the dirty south, it's all wavy gravy.

Holy Flurking Shnitt!

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

http://www.swirlrec.com/images/south.jpg'>

NO WAY! white kids surrounded by bling BURNING the confederate flag! OH THE SYMBOLISM!!! DO YOU SEE IT???? See, because, their WHITE, and then they're from the SOUTH, so they have to be undercover wiggers with the masks when they BURN the flag! SEE?!?

but hey, you know what? That one on the right look messycan and that dude in the middle probably just light skinneded and I bet lefty is just a punk ass roadie with an uncle in the Klan... hey... we're being lied to!

Guest NoamChomsky

Hey Iris,Is Bojangles going to get his comp fixed?BTW if you guys broke up im sorry to hear that.What?Do I have a girl you ask,why no i dont.I like long walks in the park,katherine hepburn movies,and working on my legos.My mom could totally give you and me a ride to the mall like whenever we want.Plus I know a guy who could totally just biggie size our drinks and fries at Wendys without us having to pay.Cause I got connections.Call me when you are ready to began the "healing process." Your friend Noam.

Guest NoamChomsky

Iris,

I also bring to the table:subscription to thrasher magazine,Ninja Death 1,2,and3,my own phoneline,rogue-ish goodlooks,and my moms' minivan seats go all the way back!P.S. I can also gurantee no 7th grade pictures of me rocking a mullet will materialize on the net to embarass you.Im positive, because im only in the 6th grade.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

So according to the above logic, if you were to ask the owl in the Tootsie Roll commercial, he would conclude that Devilush looks like 3. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by pukey1

im probably just a foreigner who knows next to nothing going on in the states, but:

1. where's mr. horse?

2. where's the pink shirt dude?

3. where's lord keli?

4. who's oolong?

1. I don't know.

2. I am.

3. Here in Houston!

4. That little rabbit thingy.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Hey Iris,Is Bojangles going to get his comp fixed?BTW if you guys broke up im sorry to hear that.What?Do I have a girl you ask,why no i dont.I like long walks in the park,katherine hepburn movies,and working on my legos.My mom could totally give you and me a ride to the mall like whenever we want.Plus I know a guy who could totally just biggie size our drinks and fries at Wendys without us having to pay.Cause I got connections.Call me when you are ready to began the "healing process." Your friend Noam.

hahaha so when are you gonna ask beardo out?

Guest railroadjerk

the word on the streets is that mr. horse is on spring break in the cayman islands, gritty kitty litter put him up for the week.

Originally posted by cmeup

dude all three them guys in that pik are black....

guy in tha middle has an edge up.... he is black... im telling you..

tease

i agree. weird shit.

Guest NoamChomsky

Back Off Haters

Whoa Regulator,just cause i like Steve Kmetko doesnt mean I put from the rough.Anyway, none of you fools could handle a fine princess like Iris.Im a complete package, and then when you throw on the fact that I can get her free biggie size french frys it makes me too hard to compete with so dont even bother.

Archived