Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
REGULATOR

Mysteries of 12oz

whats the deal behind the actual name 12ozprophet ?

does raven write , or is he an old fart who folds socks , lol .

yeah, Raven is just a sock folder, soory if any of you got the wrong impresiion...

Originally posted by pukey1

im probably just a foreigner who knows next to nothing going on in the states, but:

1. where's mr. horse?

2. where's the pink shirt dude?

3. where's lord keli?

4. who's oolong?

1. I don't know.

2. I am.

3. Here in Houston!

4. That little rabbit thingy.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Hey Iris,Is Bojangles going to get his comp fixed?BTW if you guys broke up im sorry to hear that.What?Do I have a girl you ask,why no i dont.I like long walks in the park,katherine hepburn movies,and working on my legos.My mom could totally give you and me a ride to the mall like whenever we want.Plus I know a guy who could totally just biggie size our drinks and fries at Wendys without us having to pay.Cause I got connections.Call me when you are ready to began the "healing process." Your friend Noam.

hahaha so when are you gonna ask beardo out?

Guest railroadjerk

the word on the streets is that mr. horse is on spring break in the cayman islands, gritty kitty litter put him up for the week.

Guest NATO
Originally posted by cmeup

dude all three them guys in that pik are black....

guy in tha middle has an edge up.... he is black... im telling you..

tease

i agree. weird shit.

Originally posted by Smart

yeah, Raven is just a sock folder, soory if any of you got the wrong impresiion...

haha cool , so can you answer the first Q .....?

and where did the name TOY originate from .......?

Guest bug
Originally posted by ASER1NE

whats the deal behind the actual name 12ozprophet ?

ever read the label of a spray can?

Guest NoamChomsky

Back Off Haters

Whoa Regulator,just cause i like Steve Kmetko doesnt mean I put from the rough.Anyway, none of you fools could handle a fine princess like Iris.Im a complete package, and then when you throw on the fact that I can get her free biggie size french frys it makes me too hard to compete with so dont even bother.

Originally posted by cmeup

when did you start writing? that is my final answer...

i dont get it , is that supposed to answer my question in some kind of teaser code i am un aware of ?

Re: Back Off Haters

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Whoa Regulator,just cause i like Steve Kmetko doesnt mean I put from the rough.Anyway, none of you fools could handle a fine princess like Iris.Im a complete package, and then when you throw on the fact that I can get her free biggie size french frys it makes me too hard to compete with so dont even bother.

i could get her. . . . . . .

i'll have to get back to you on that one

Originally posted by bug

ever read the label of a spray can?

actually not really , i usually rip off the labels on my cans .......?

i just went and looked and im still not getting it

well that would explain it for you ppl in yankee town ........however here in canada it says 340 grams ........so i wouldnt have known:cool:

the prophet part ?

Guest bug

The Prophet part...

a prophet is someone that delivers a message (traditionally divinely inspired messages), so think of it as a message coming from an unheard group of the population.

i'm probobly wrong, but damn, it took me two seconds to think up an explaination for the name, think up your own definition, its a lot more fun.

.....Iwearpinkshirts was last spotted drinking icedoutmochas while chilling with corey faim and bruce willis in the zulu nation with a penis and the gayflamingo. When questioned about his whereabouts, he replied simply, "Im arroused by roboteens." He was sporting an Antiyou t-shirt lying in the french riviera with macgyver and getting people mad with the slogan, "popsecret." Afterall, most inside jokes aren't left to rest without a little bloodshed and tears. He currently can be seen touring the country alongside Imtookool and coordinating diesel jean attacks with 2way radios screaming obscenities at professor poopatronic while eating the good green mystery drink and conversing with mopius about the recent episode of SPONGEBOBsquarepants. He occasionally comes online to avoid contemplating suicide more than 3 times daily and then gets wet looking at maakies strips and wishing he was alot beefier and residing in a southern state with his swedish lady.

Guest imported_b0b

But who started the "Bump" thing?

"the sign says, the words of the prophets are writen on the subway walls"

close...just leftout the subway part..haha....

yea i like simon and garfunkel, so what...

RUSH then adapted it to read 'the words of the prophets were written on the studio walls"

im thinking it might be much older than simon and garfunkle, and they just put a modern twist on it. but, i could be wrong.

Guest willy.wonka

some days you feel like a nut, some days you dont.

its extremely stupid...i was getting 600 emails a day from 12 ozprophet to tell me someone had replied to my thread

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this