Mysteries of 12oz

REGULATOR

Re: Back Off Haters

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Whoa Regulator,just cause i like Steve Kmetko doesnt mean I put from the rough.Anyway, none of you fools could handle a fine princess like Iris.Im a complete package, and then when you throw on the fact that I can get her free biggie size french frys it makes me too hard to compete with so dont even bother.

i could get her. . . . . . .

i'll have to get back to you on that one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Prophet part...

a prophet is someone that delivers a message (traditionally divinely inspired messages), so think of it as a message coming from an unheard group of the population.

i'm probobly wrong, but damn, it took me two seconds to think up an explaination for the name, think up your own definition, its a lot more fun.

.....Iwearpinkshirts was last spotted drinking icedoutmochas while chilling with corey faim and bruce willis in the zulu nation with a penis and the gayflamingo. When questioned about his whereabouts, he replied simply, "Im arroused by roboteens." He was sporting an Antiyou t-shirt lying in the french riviera with macgyver and getting people mad with the slogan, "popsecret." Afterall, most inside jokes aren't left to rest without a little bloodshed and tears. He currently can be seen touring the country alongside Imtookool and coordinating diesel jean attacks with 2way radios screaming obscenities at professor poopatronic while eating the good green mystery drink and conversing with mopius about the recent episode of SPONGEBOBsquarepants. He occasionally comes online to avoid contemplating suicide more than 3 times daily and then gets wet looking at maakies strips and wishing he was alot beefier and residing in a southern state with his swedish lady.

Archived