Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

christ...

Guest imported_Tesseract

been there...done that :lol:

flashbacks......ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

actually that brings back a weird memory, that might have happened to me in 1st grade or some shit. but it also could have been somebody else. i had a fuzzy recolection of something similar after i read that, if it was me i can blame all my problems on it.

That happened up here (Toronto, I think) in a high school. Someone stole like $1000 or something from the school, and they gave all the students FULL CAVITY SEARCHES. Anyone who didn't do it got expelled. I don't know if those are the exact details, but shit was on the news.....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

That happened up here (Toronto, I think) in a high school. Someone stole like $1000 or something from the school, and they gave all the students FULL CAVITY SEARCHES. Anyone who didn't do it got expelled. I don't know if those are the exact details, but shit was on the news.....

yea, that shit happened in Sarnia to a gym class. The principal and gym teacher were both susupended... i dont know if they got fired or not.

Originally posted by Step8

yea, that shit happened in Sarnia to a gym class. The principal and gym teacher were both susupended... i dont know if they got fired or not.

Bingo

Guest willy.wonka

and i thought it just got as bad as gym teachers makin girls do pushups all day long and jumping jacks,cant forget about jumping jacks...oh and cherry pickers...some good'ol open leg stretches.:D

gym teachers...

Guest Pilau Hands

that'll teach those little bastards to steal.

little fucks.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this