does this make me a whore?

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you've ever seen the Poison documentary on VH1, they explain how girls kept the band alive before they were signed. they wouldn't work, they wuold just have band practice and put up flyers all day, they would just sleep with all their fans for a place to stay, and the girlies would buy them food and clothes and everything. when you accomplish this type of whoredom, then i will refer to you as a whore.

keep working at it.

I don't see doing lines off thier asses as happening..but doing shots out of thier cooters is a possibility...atleast I am doing a good job of whoring myself for the greater good of the band..some girl is trying to get us set up with the suicide machines in detroit.

rock-n-bloody-roll

Guest willy.wonka

slut!!!!!

im a whore....im happy.

one girl takes me out...all her girlfriends love me.all the girls i know hinted off to bone,but im a tease,"i think".

if a fine-ass girl tells you about her oneminute man boyfriend and then aska you about how you are in bed....does she want you?i know she wants something different,thats for sure.

Originally posted by bug

if you've ever seen the Poison documentary on VH1, they explain how girls kept the band alive before they were signed. they wouldn't work, they wuold just have band practice and put up flyers all day, they would just sleep with all their fans for a place to stay, and the girlies would buy them food and clothes and everything. when you accomplish this type of whoredom, then i will refer to you as a whore.

keep working at it.

Spinal Taps documentary was a little more realistic if i may....

Guest willy.wonka

me too whenone,me too

Originally posted by Zack Morris

that exact picture is my signature..scary

i'm a whore

IF YOU THINK THATS SCARY....I SAW THE EPISODE.

Archived