Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zack Morris

does this make me a whore?

lately I have been getting my band set up with some out of town shows by making girls that promote indie rock shows fall in love with yours truly to the point that they will hook my band up with a show and place to sleep just so they can see me...is that wrong?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The answer.

"does this make me a whore?"

Yes.

"is that wrong?"

No.

no it's not wrong... that's what the music industry is based on... congratualtions... however, if you end up doing rails off these girls asses, then yer just selling out...

Guest bug

if you've ever seen the Poison documentary on VH1, they explain how girls kept the band alive before they were signed. they wouldn't work, they wuold just have band practice and put up flyers all day, they would just sleep with all their fans for a place to stay, and the girlies would buy them food and clothes and everything. when you accomplish this type of whoredom, then i will refer to you as a whore.

keep working at it.

I don't see doing lines off thier asses as happening..but doing shots out of thier cooters is a possibility...atleast I am doing a good job of whoring myself for the greater good of the band..some girl is trying to get us set up with the suicide machines in detroit.

rock-n-bloody-roll

yes, you are a whore

but don't worry, you're a bloke so the worst you can expect from your peers is a hero's congratulations

but no, I don't think its morally repugnant

Guest willy.wonka

slut!!!!!

im a whore....im happy.

one girl takes me out...all her girlfriends love me.all the girls i know hinted off to bone,but im a tease,"i think".

if a fine-ass girl tells you about her oneminute man boyfriend and then aska you about how you are in bed....does she want you?i know she wants something different,thats for sure.

Guest platapie

whore no, big ol crazy piump! yes

brother jilbert you did find one of my whores..she wanted us to play in a her daddy's barn with hill billy joe and the mountain men...but we declined.

Originally posted by bug

if you've ever seen the Poison documentary on VH1, they explain how girls kept the band alive before they were signed. they wouldn't work, they wuold just have band practice and put up flyers all day, they would just sleep with all their fans for a place to stay, and the girlies would buy them food and clothes and everything. when you accomplish this type of whoredom, then i will refer to you as a whore.

keep working at it.

Spinal Taps documentary was a little more realistic if i may....

keep being a whore as long as you can

cause one day...

it will all come crashing down and you will cry

i wanna be a whore again :o

Guest willy.wonka

me too whenone,me too

Originally posted by Zack Morris

that exact picture is my signature..scary

i'm a whore

IF YOU THINK THATS SCARY....I SAW THE EPISODE.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this