Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Im Too Kool

arthritis....

just in yer right pinkey? that sucks. dude... at least if it were yer whole hand you could sit on yer porch and predict the weather or sumpin...:o

I got it my hands shoulders and knee's...its no fun..I'm 18 and have the same problems as my parents do and theya re inthier 50's...I figure I should have fullhead of grey hair by 21 and break my hip before 25.

fuckin a. I got it in my jaw. I fractured my jaw almost 8 years ago getting jumped and never knew it so that adds to the pain. My lower back hurts like a mutha. It's been like that for almost "TUE" years now. The doc's haven't done shit to either. They say their isn't anything to do. So I'm 22 and gotta live with that shit for the rest of my life.

depressing...:(

zack. I got grey hair too.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

I got it my hands shoulders and knee's...its no fun..I'm 18 and have the same problems as my parents do and theya re inthier 50's...I figure I should have fullhead of grey hair by 21 and break my hip before 25.

so, zack... can you tell when a storm's a brewin'?

yes I can...I was at a show sunday and my knees were killing me and I was thinking I bet its going to rain soon..I walk outside and hear thunder. Let's see Miss Cleo do that.

shit I'm from kentucky so I already have the right geographical location...I also need an old blood hound to sit next to my rocking chair

oh yeah, and the straw hat and overalls and flannel shirt.....I have to be awake in 4 hours to babysit my sisters mistake..err I mean kid....its going to be hell

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this