Medium Rare

Guest Ted Wakowski

Guest CLR/EMS904

i helped start ems... this crew started with me one67 asher heven.... later came raze and the rest of the crew.... if you know me then you know i have 10years+ into writing .......what do you write and what crew do you push......if you live in my town and know so much about my crew who are you ....step up....TERER-ONE............

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest CLR/EMS904

It is real easy to talk shit over the internet......i have put in my time in graffiti and painted with writers and in placesyou sit here and read about..i am not here to get some bullshit cyber fame.....

you aren't out for internet fame huh??then why start an account to talk shit?yeah you're the writer everyone wants to be...i want to be a washed writer who is a felon as well.im not trying to start beef..because beef is dumb.but the more people you bring in to a beef the dumber it gets...ems as well as arms should just drop it...get over it..talking about fighting someone cuz they didn't want to be in your crew...and beef started?????please...grow up.

Guest CLR/EMS904

WILT..... whose talking shit....i simply stated a fact ...with the arms story.. who knows maybe i did get the wrong story.....and the reason for starting an acount is fo the reason of checking out some good art...who are you to judge me ... if your in fl look me up if you want to talk to me face to face....

if you got the story wrong..its not a fact..im not judging you...get over it..this whole thread is like a bunch of valley girl action...just paint..peace.

Guest CLR/EMS904

when i said stating a fact i meant crew history..... i could give two shits what beef jbue and arms has if there is one at all....what ever happened happened

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by Wilt

this whole thread is like a bunch of valley girl action...just paint..peace.

I'm gonna have to disagree with this comment. Graffiti isn't about painting, it's about theatrics, stunts, flash-in-the-pan gimmicks and homophobia. Writers these days need to chill with the whole "being good" thing and get more into trends and fads. What ever happened to all the biters? I mean sure, there's still a few, but I'm talking about those mid-to-late 90's glory days when certain crews/writers had just blown up and EVERYONE was biting them. Ahhhh, good times. Now you just get all these assholes with actual talent turning graffiti into some respectable form of rebellion and doing stupid shit like "bombing" and hitting "tough spots" with "full color burners." What the fuck is that shit...? I don't know, I guess I'm just a purist.

Guest Ted Wakowski

Ice cream? What the fuck's that supposed to mean? Look, if you want to bring it I'll bring it straight back -- I'm not one to be fucked with when it comes to ice cream. I'm talkin' triple scoops no question. What nigga .. what!??!

ted...we should go on a date...i could buy you as much ice cream you want you tall bitch...haha..excuse my drunkenn bullshitting..im retarded...hah it took me like ten tries to get retarded!lets make love with elephant sacks in jerusalem temples..word..peace

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by Wilt

ted...we should go on a date...i could buy you as much ice cream you want you tall bitch...haha..excuse my drunkenn bullshitting..im retarded...hah it took me like ten tries to get retarded!lets make love with elephant sacks in jerusalem temples..word..peace

Who are you?

im looking at this from a stood back point of view i guess.

i think its kinda retarded.

i mean someone wanted somebody to be down, but why if someone never wanted to paint with somebody?

but then again, somebody could have been cooler about saying no to someone, and even so, someone could have played it mature and not started dissin on somebody's shit.

if you want fuckin drama, go watch a soap opera.

basically, thats what it seems all the 'known' writers are turning to.

drama.

fuck that, just fuckin paint. if your not cool with a kid, then let that be it. dont draw it out and try to make yourself look immature and pathetic.

because thats what drama is, immature and pathetic.

Originally posted by another loser

im looking at this from a stood back point of view i guess.

i think its kinda retarded.

i mean someone wanted somebody to be down, but why if someone never wanted to paint with somebody?

but then again, somebody could have been cooler about saying no to someone, and even so, someone could have played it mature and not started dissin on somebody's shit.

if you want fuckin drama, go watch a soap opera.

basically, thats what it seems all the 'known' writers are turning to.

drama.

fuck that, just fuckin paint. if your not cool with a kid, then let that be it. dont draw it out and try to make yourself look immature and pathetic.

don't think that this thread accurately displays how things happened. If you don't know the people you're talking about, don't talk about them. That seems easier than wasting the time to type things. ta ta

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by another loser

dont draw it out and try to make yourself look immature and pathetic.

Am I the only one who finds this arms/jbue scenario funny instead of serious?

Archived