Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ted Wakowski

Medium Rare

thats tha second 'themes' piece ive seen from him.... good stuff indeed...

tease

Guest Wilt

ahaha...bringin back memories...one day ill be cool enough to have cats post some of my freights..maybe i need to catch beef with someone.hah.

Guest willy.wonka

he he he he he he he he

cheeseburger.......aaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahhahaha...oh God,cheeseburger.aaaaaaaaaaahahhahahhaahahhahhaahahahahahahahahaahhaahhahahahahaha.....oooh ooooo aaaah................................................................................................................................cheeseburger!aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhahhaaha....and so on and so on and so on.....cheeseburger.aaaaaaaahahhahahahahahhahhhahahaahahahaha

I dont see any cheese on that burger???? what a dumbass he forgot the cheese!!!:P :P

Guest Good Morning Captain

arms serving up the beef. You go girl.

Guest rockstarone

wheee

----

deefeyewunser

Guest CLR/EMS904

Yo that is an ongoing beef in my city,arms used to be crew, now arms and jbue have the crossout battle going,jbue is killing arms throws and even hands ,and now arms strikes back with a cheeseburger .....this shit is getting funny................... E.......M.........S>>>>>>>:P

Guest CLR/EMS904

ITS OK...... where are you from.... and what do you know of what goes on here......... stop reading your computer and come correct........ arms got put down by one of my boys......and then came online and put this persons name and layups out..... and from this starts a beef with jbue....... there is no beef between me and this kid arms i doubt he even knows what i look like, he got put down while i was locked up......but he put himself in the position of harms way with some of my crew by name dropping and making shit hot for them.......

Guest Ted Wakowski

I talked to Arms.

Those EMS guys offered to put Arms down but he wasn't interested. Jbue got mad and started beef.

Arms painted a tasty-looking cheeseburger.

That is the focus ... of this edition ... of Geraldo.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this