Medium Rare

Guest Ted Wakowski

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahaha...bringin back memories...one day ill be cool enough to have cats post some of my freights..maybe i need to catch beef with someone.hah.

Guest willy.wonka

he he he he he he he he

cheeseburger.......aaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahhahaha...oh God,cheeseburger.aaaaaaaaaaahahhahahhaahahhahhaahahahahahahahahaahhaahhahahahahaha.....oooh ooooo aaaah................................................................................................................................cheeseburger!aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhahhaaha....and so on and so on and so on.....cheeseburger.aaaaaaaahahhahahahahahhahhhahahaahahahaha

Guest CLR/EMS904

Yo that is an ongoing beef in my city,arms used to be crew, now arms and jbue have the crossout battle going,jbue is killing arms throws and even hands ,and now arms strikes back with a cheeseburger .....this shit is getting funny................... E.......M.........S>>>>>>>:P

Guest CLR/EMS904

ITS OK...... where are you from.... and what do you know of what goes on here......... stop reading your computer and come correct........ arms got put down by one of my boys......and then came online and put this persons name and layups out..... and from this starts a beef with jbue....... there is no beef between me and this kid arms i doubt he even knows what i look like, he got put down while i was locked up......but he put himself in the position of harms way with some of my crew by name dropping and making shit hot for them.......

Guest Ted Wakowski

I talked to Arms.

Those EMS guys offered to put Arms down but he wasn't interested. Jbue got mad and started beef.

Arms painted a tasty-looking cheeseburger.

That is the focus ... of this edition ... of Geraldo.

Guest CLR/EMS904

Like I said it is not my problem ...... he knows what happened as does jbue and isto.... so if they have it out so be it .......arms and his boy res are new jacks to me .... they rep a crew called lwk......the only two members as far as i know........ if arms says he wasnt in ems ..cool... in some of his older work there is ems posted up right by lwk....coincidence or not....the 3 of these kids will work it out

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by BIG T

I dont see any cheese on that burger???? what a dumbass he forgot the cheese!!!

In his defense, the cheese is there, it's just hanging off the side not showing*

Originally posted by CLR/EMS904

ITS OK...... where are you from.... and what do you know of what goes on here......... stop reading your computer and come correct........ arms got put down by one of my boys......and then came online and put this persons name and layups out..... and from this starts a beef with jbue....... there is no beef between me and this kid arms i doubt he even knows what i look like, he got put down while i was locked up......but he put himself in the position of harms way with some of my crew by name dropping and making shit hot for them.......

i dont know you, so dont take offense to this, but theres no beef with ems..its with a couple of them..and definitely not over this bullshit youve listed...name dropping? blowing up spots? having sex with that 11 yr old altar boy?......besides why name drop a bunch of people youre not friends with or care to give any notice to...or blow up spots in your own city...i dont know why you felt compelled to get on here and make all this stupid accusations..

Archived