indiana jones and the temple of indiana jones fucking rocks.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

did u know they stapled his hat on to his head so it wouldnt fall off during filming..? another useless fact

ooh and i like the ride at disneyland. nothing compared to pirates of the caribean or haunted mansion.. but it'll do..

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

i watched my family's ghetto recorded-off-of-HBO Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade last week....

haha... i used to have a ton of those... not hbo tho... remember when regualr tv used to show movies on fri/sat night? back in the day (a lonley tear falls from my eye remembering my childhood...) :beat:

i have the entire star wars trilogy and all the indiana jones movies recorded off hbo style...but also have the release of the starts wars trilogy special edition.

a girl just said the coolest thing to me. and I quote "i love indiana jones!!! the best trilogy besides starwars"...I am in love. and she owns both sets on dvd and vhs.

i was an indiana jones kid and my friend on the street was a james bond kid. so wed play bond v. jones and half the time argue over who should be dead because who was better. which doesnt makes sense because we would play it to prove who's better. sometimes we did missions together though. those were the good ol' days. indiana jones is so much better than bond.

hell yeah dude! that was like the family favorite growin up. it still is one of my all time favorites. the man in black was the shit. not to mention the dude that always yelled "inconceivable!!!" my mom and i used to always imimtate that back in the day.

its slept on a lot though.

yes... indiana jones is awesome....harrison ford is hot for an old guy. Anyhow... when I was a kid indiana jones and the last crusade was one of the 2 movies I owned so you can bet I know that fucker line for line. and if you look real close at one specific point you can see a bug fly into this guys mouth...haha......yah anyhow...princes bride rules aswell.. I watched that 2 days ago!

http://www.smorgenstern.com/Inigosm.jpg'>

INIGO MONTOYA

Played by - Mandy Patinkin (IMDb entry)

Aliases/Titles: Wizard, Spaniard, sot, Spanish Revenge Machine, son of Domingo Montoya, that little Spanish brat

Random facts: Grew up in the hills behind Toledo, in Arabella, Spain; squeezed apple-size rocks for two hours a day

A quote: "Do it quickly."

Originally posted by yoshy

PINWORMS!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wait, wrong thread.....:confused:

i named my cat after indiana jones

i named my cat after method man, his name is johnny blaze, he is a 7 or 8 year old gray tabby. now that i hate method man, should i hate him too?

CBS, ABC or one of those main networks showed Temple of doom a couple of weeks ago. And I thought it was good, I had seen it before but didn't remember a lick, I'll have to check out Raiders......

This no sound like fortune cookie

First: I love the Indiano Jones trilogy - and own the videos

Second: The Temple of Doom is one of the most racist movies ever made that isn't about racism. For years I though that India was all about eating live snakes and monkey brains, human sacrifices, and Thugee cults. The racial stereotypes of Indian culture presented in Temple of Doom have totally settled into mainstream America. Man, I was afraid to eat lentils and other INdain food for years after watching this movie.

Not to mention Short Round. Jeez.

We also get to thank Temple of Doom for the invention of the PG-13 rating.

That having been said, I love those movies and really hope the Lucas, Speilberg, and HArrison Ford can get it together and make a new one.

you saw that shit on american movie classics too?

that shit was fuckin BANGIN.

too bad i missed out on some good action at the local pub. fuck.

i watched Hunt For The Red October right before raiders of the lost ark too.

i heard someone say theyre making a new one. whats up with that?

Archived