Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

indiana jones and the temple of indiana jones fucking rocks.

raiders of the lost ark is on right now. shit rocks. indiana jones is totally slept on.

Guest bug

global atlas's can tell you where most things are on this planet

Guest imported_Tesseract

Yeah i saw one last year after many years and realised what a HUGE bite lara croft is

did u know they stapled his hat on to his head so it wouldnt fall off during filming..? another useless fact

ooh and i like the ride at disneyland. nothing compared to pirates of the caribean or haunted mansion.. but it'll do..

i watched my family's ghetto recorded-off-of-HBO Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade last week....

those movies are classic...every single one..

I bought the Goonies DVD

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

i watched my family's ghetto recorded-off-of-HBO Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade last week....

haha... i used to have a ton of those... not hbo tho... remember when regualr tv used to show movies on fri/sat night? back in the day (a lonley tear falls from my eye remembering my childhood...) :beat:

i have the entire star wars trilogy and all the indiana jones movies recorded off hbo style...but also have the release of the starts wars trilogy special edition.

a girl just said the coolest thing to me. and I quote "i love indiana jones!!! the best trilogy besides starwars"...I am in love. and she owns both sets on dvd and vhs.

i was an indiana jones kid and my friend on the street was a james bond kid. so wed play bond v. jones and half the time argue over who should be dead because who was better. which doesnt makes sense because we would play it to prove who's better. sometimes we did missions together though. those were the good ol' days. indiana jones is so much better than bond.

hell yeah dude! that was like the family favorite growin up. it still is one of my all time favorites. the man in black was the shit. not to mention the dude that always yelled "inconceivable!!!" my mom and i used to always imimtate that back in the day.

its slept on a lot though.

temple of doom is cool, but it aint got nothin of raiders of the last ark....

cant fuck with raiders of the last ark.....

point is on though.,,,, Indiana Jones is slept on, shots to amc for putting it on tv

Guest willy.wonka

they are never gonna make any great movies like DR. Jones....

KALI MAH KALI MAH SHATSTI`DE

PINWORMS!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wait, wrong thread.....:confused:

i named my cat after indiana jones

yes... indiana jones is awesome....harrison ford is hot for an old guy. Anyhow... when I was a kid indiana jones and the last crusade was one of the 2 movies I owned so you can bet I know that fucker line for line. and if you look real close at one specific point you can see a bug fly into this guys mouth...haha......yah anyhow...princes bride rules aswell.. I watched that 2 days ago!

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

DOCTAH JONES!!

"My name is Diego Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die."

"indigo montoya..."

http://www.smorgenstern.com/Inigosm.jpg'>

INIGO MONTOYA

Played by - Mandy Patinkin (IMDb entry)

Aliases/Titles: Wizard, Spaniard, sot, Spanish Revenge Machine, son of Domingo Montoya, that little Spanish brat

Random facts: Grew up in the hills behind Toledo, in Arabella, Spain; squeezed apple-size rocks for two hours a day

A quote: "Do it quickly."

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this