Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
VANDALISTIKO

you thought your life sucked

yea, i just lost my waterpump in my good 94 saturn sl1, it's an economic car so the waterpump better not cost much, but i know it'll cost more than 8000000000000000 dollars. anyway, life sucks, i have no job and cant pay for that shit, wheres' my gun, imma blow my brains out someday....but in the meantime, read these peoples stories, they have it worse than me, but my shit still sucks. http://www.mymiserablelife.com/

Does this mean I am a prostitute? (3/17/02) - Jackie, Pennsylvania, Age 21

I barely graduated from high school. I applied to 23 colleges but none would accept me, not even the school my drunk ass dad cleans toilets for. Now I work at McDonalds with kids half my age. It turns out my boyfriend of three years has been cheating on me all that time. His dick was small anyways, and it would shrivel up before I could get off, so I can't imagine how he got the rest of those hos.

My 55 years-old manager at my other job ( I need more than one because I get paid shit) promises me things and gives me money if I give him a blow job. Does this mean I am a prostitute? I don't think so.

Every time i come back from work its my job to clean the fucking house while my dad masturbates in front of the television, it's sick to witness. Those damn neighbor kids harass me day and night for those stupid fucking little beanie baby toys from work.

I have no guy, I am gaining weight, I have to stay home and watch the house - like it is going anywhere - and work at my stupid little job for 6 bucks an hour. I never go out, my friends are all gone. I cry myself to sleep and hope every night that I will get hit by a car or that all of this shit would go away.

I wish I never had this waste-of-time kid (3/17/02) - Heidi, Mount Vernon, Age 17

I'm 17 years old and I have a kid. No job. I dropped out of school last year. I live with my baby's father, a crazy bi-polar afro-fuck. I have no friends, the only friend I really have is a girl named oompa who is fat and nasty and thinks every guy in existence wants her nasty ass. I live in a little apartment on the west side of town, were Ii spend all of my time learning things about my baby like when he's sitting besides the vacuum cleaner and I yell "VROOM VROOM" he cries himself asleep. I just wish I never had this waste of time kid and i wish the next time oompa comes over she hits me with her car and i fall over dead.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... this is by far the funniest page ive ever seen on the internet. hands down.

hahhahha.....holy shit, i was in a pretty funky mood just a second ago but after reading that......

some people just suck at life i guess.....im glad im not one of them:D

if i turn out to have a miserable life, i would either A) become a hobo and write Spit on every burner or B) become a carnie

my dad's 82 jeep cj7 in restored condition got jacked a few monthes ago......bastards......i put in a decent amount of work into that jeep with him too........

this dude i know stopped outside my house cause he thought he knew this dude walkin down my street and offered to give him a ride. an the dude said "howd you know i was lookin for a fuckin car?"

gun butted this kid chris, hes a fuckin retard, pulled him out his own shit and took off. heh i bet that sucked

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this