I HATE COPS I HAVE NEVADA I HATE LAS VEGAS AND I HATE COPS SUMMORE.

DEE38

Today I got my first ticket.. i dont even think it's a ticket, i dont know what it is, but it said that i have to go to their little pussy softcore COURT. COURT, can you fucking beleive that shit I hate las Vegas. I didn't know you can go to court for running a red light. (which was yellow for a good fucking 45 seconds and i hate when i slam my breaks and i feel the metal grind :( ) but fuck. i hate las vegas.. hawaii never did this to me, not even los angeles.

officer: FUCK YOU LADY IM CHARGING YOU ONE MILLION DOLLARS FOR RUNNING A RED LIGHT AND ANOTHER FOUR MILLION FOR NOT HAVING A NEVADA I.D. WITHIN 30 DAYS OF MOVING TO THIS SHITHOLE. AND TO TOP THAT OFF WE WANT TO VERBAL ABUSE YOU IN COURT ON MAY SEVENTEENTH AFTER NOON APPROXAMATELY AT TWO TWENTY SIX PEE EM AND FUCK YOU AND I HATE YOU CUZ YOUR BROWN AND IM WHITE AND DONT LET BE BEAT YOU DOWN WITH MY TAZER GUN BECAUSE IM TOP SHIT ROBO COP FAGGET.

me: i hate vegas, and i hate you.

I NEED A HUG AND SOME BEER.

share your ticket/court/cop bash/bathtub stories.:mad: :mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest whoami
Originally posted by DEE38

officer: FUCK YOU LADY IM CHARGING YOU ONE MILLION DOLLARS FOR RUNNING A RED LIGHT AND ANOTHER FOUR MILLION FOR NOT HAVING A NEVADA I.D. WITHIN 30 DAYS OF MOVING TO THIS SHITHOLE. AND TO TOP THAT OFF WE WANT TO VERBAL ABUSE YOU IN COURT ON MAY SEVENTEENTH AFTER NOON APPROXAMATELY AT TWO TWENTY SIX PEE EM AND FUCK YOU AND I HATE YOU CUZ YOUR BROWN AND IM WHITE AND DONT LET BE BEAT YOU DOWN WITH MY TAZER GUN BECAUSE IM TOP SHIT ROBO COP FAGGET.

me: i hate vegas, and i hate you.

share your ticket/court/cop bash/bathtub stories.:mad: :mad:

Shit thats it? Usually for me its....

officer: So your little fucking ass thinks you could get away from my laser gun which gives me the right to bash your face into cement and put your hands in the air like a Chawa bird..Then can touch your wang and your butt and look for drugs up your ass..then shock you with my taser some more, because you resisted me from shoving my hand up your ass....OUT TA SABE DA AMERIKA AND FIGHT DA KRIMINULZ(No degree required :D )

EdgeCrusher-:dazed:

Guest blink_ATX

so i am assuming you are a "minority"

well guess what i got a DUI went to jail then got it bumped up to a DWI and guess what i couldnt piss for two fucking hours and had to fake having terrets and when they had to take me to the hospital the paramedic try to get in a faight with me but i was strapped down.

goddamn what kinda country do we live in. a man gets a gun and a badge and he is now the self proclaimed judge of all situations who can input his militant banter even when you are 100% innocent.

i got my two cents in though i pissed in the hall way of the drunk tanks thise fucking pigs stepped in it, next time im smearing my fecel matter on them when they come to strap me to the chair. Cops shouldne tbe allowed to hit back it should be called antagonizing the suspect err somthing.

fuck the motherfucking popos

lord Ka0s

Originally posted by cmeup

you didnt try crying to get out of it?

what kinda girl are you? :D hehehe

this one chick i know has got like pulled over 9 times for going like 90 in a 65-70ish zone on the highways....

cries and never gets a fucking ticket! i fucking hate her ass...

tease

yeah dude, all the bitches i know pull that shit. the best thing to do to a cop though is when they ask to search your car and u say "no." its great, they try to call u on it, so u call it on them and then they have to let u go. i love doing that. they try to pull shit like "we'll get the car towed for not cooperating" and u can be all like "there is no reason to search my car, u cant search it. so u can either let me leave now or do that shit u just said, which i know u cant do and in the morning ill have my parallegal mom be on the phone with your boss." and then they let u go. FUCK PIGS!!

i coulden't cry... i was too damn mad because im a driving angel with no tickets ever. and me cry to a cop.... thats unheard of!!

makros- that picture is scary, he looks like an exboyfriend of mines, only whiter.

and thanks shameless, lets try that again, without the cat....

and yes im a bunch of minorites even. minority times four.

GROUP FUCKING HUG OKAY.

::HUG:: HUGG HUGG.

guess i have to be the dick here...

dee38: you ran the red, everyone knows thats illegal unless they are retarded or smoke way too much crack

blinkatx: you werent innocent if you went in for a dui

ive had quite a few tickets in my day and well now i just accept them for the most part unless you want to be like seeking(innocence) and fight the ticket which for the most part isnt worth it

love me/ hate me i dont care

Guest willy.wonka

when ever i got pulled over in Hawaii//3 times:)

i had no license and i was pulled over by female officers...they always let me go.....thank you ladies.

:crazy:

Originally posted by DEE38

i coulden't cry... i was too damn mad because im a driving angel with no tickets ever. and me cry to a cop.... thats unheard of!!

makros- that picture is scary, he looks like an exboyfriend of mines, only whiter.

and thanks shameless, lets try that again, without the cat....

and yes im a bunch of minorites even. minority times four.

GROUP FUCKING HUG OKAY.

::HUG:: HUGG HUGG.

Um...im not so sure about that one there sweet heart...i look retarded when i shave...yuck.

Im down for that hug though:D

Archived