KUJO ETC. VIDEO CLIPS????

Guest im not witty

Guest im not witty

after veiwing that detours video preview i realized that i had seen that dude in a mountain dew commerical el mammero posted before and in a freestyle session video i have, anyone have a link to that commercial or some other sites with similar clips?

i tried to go to www.detoursvideo.com to order that shit, but now the site is down. dayum.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Kujo fucking kills it. One of the best dancers out there right now, and a fucking retardedly fun person to chill with. A fucking retarded person, period. I'm really glad he was my main dancing mentor and not some close-minded old-schooler.

Witty, in case you're interested, I was pretty much responsible for the production and most of the editing on "Kujo: Flying Water Buffalo", his solo video, and even though it's a bit old now, I'm sure you'll still dig it. You can get that one off freestylesession.com. Here's the link to the crappy stunt agency he did the commercial for, look under "Crazy Films". Haha, their shit is so awfully B-class it's hilarious. There's clips of him all over the internet, run a google search and I bet you'll find some stuff.

Deliss, do you know him at all? If not, how'd you know it was him? Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest im not witty

thanks,

i really wanna get my hands on that detours video, but the link wont work for me anymore. grrrrrrr.

i dont really break, i half ass pop and lock, liquid/box technique etc.

(read)a newjack whose been doin this for too long to still suck at it. hehe. add that up with my skinny ass and a decent ability to hold a handstand for a while, and youve got me in a nutshell. but that detours video preview really got me excited about this stuff again, im a bit rusty.

anyway, thanks for the links.

back to practicing planches in between hitting reload on 12oz.

Archived