Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

yauch

"Detractors believe the exhibition is merely employing shock tactics for the sake of art. "

i would venture to say sometimes this is the best kind of art ....art should make the comfortable uncomfortable....

its always amusing when people "fly" into the sticky conceptual web of what is and what is not art....

Guest imported_Tesseract

haha, My artschool is concidered very 'academic' sometimes...due to this i've spend years(yes) drawing classic 'models' and i f i have gotten in a few years before i would have attented real anatomy classes, along with the medical school..damn, i'd like that.

I dont find anything wrong in it, but i ceratainly dont concider it 'art' either is pure formalism yet very interesting and usefull.

This whole thing, seem like a marketing trick to me. Both sites indivate that. Remember the 'Sensetion' show at MOMA and juglianis(sp?) threats of closing it down...if you look at the aftermath...ALL the british artists that were part of the exhibition did Solo exhibitions in well know galleries in the states, mostly NY, and probably sold out their entire work.

This platform of advertising was very popular with british rockstars in the 70's...it works like a charm

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

hahaha

i was like "damn, did i misspell yuch? i'll go grab a pic of that beatie boys foo' and clown myself"

then i looked and saw seeks handy work

Guest NATO

i remember my art teacher telling me she went to see this exhibtion in Vienna a few years back she said it was incredible.

Guest BROWNer

huh.....i don't have anything to really say about it...

doesn't do much for me.