Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest -sudz-

Exitebike?

Guest -sudz-

yo, i fianally got my NES working again, its great, and i'm wondering of anyone has a working copy or exitebike they'd be willing to give/trade to me. its a rock ass game but when i went to steal it from my friend, it was gone. boo hoo. i have lots of flicks, toronto, montreal, some freights, and other shit from trades. hit me on msn or aim. i think my address/sn are in my profile. thanks.

ha i just gave that game to my friend like 2 months ago...

i play the rom on my computer alot

Guest willy.wonka

the first video game i ever stole....i was 8

ummm get an emulator and roms, put 25 minutes into researchin it an you can have whatever nes game you want, for free, plus a perfect/super tricked out nes, because itll be on your computer

Guest -sudz-

yes, and i want it. i'd get an emulator, but my dad is paranoid and he'd shoot me.

My brother bought a Dreamcast yesterday for 30 bucks and burnt a dic full of Nintendo games. It's like grade 3 all over again:D

Guest -sudz-

thats wicked, but doesnt help me out much.

Originally posted by -sudz-

yes, and i want it. i'd get an emulator, but my dad is paranoid and he'd shoot me.

then i guess you dont have to pay for your nintendo games... now do you?

you used to be able to buy them second hand for like 10 bucks , but i guess that doesnt help you at all ..

whats "nesticle" ?

Guest -sudz-

yeah, i picked up pinball for $5 at cash converters the other day. altho they rarely ever have decent games.think a pawn shop might have some games?

whats all this talk about roms? i dont play video games but being able to play old nes games on my computer would be great.can you also explain an emulater?

my mom secretly gave my original NES and all of my games to my younger cousin when i got my playstation.....arrrrgggghhhh.!!!!!!!!!!!1 its cool.....i got the emulator now...Nesticle and SNES9x rock...also got a 16bit Genisis emulator.....lets face it, the best games made were 8 and 16 bit......im working on buying an actual atari off ebay now....and id also like the original SNES.....i can get my old NES off my cousin next time i visit her....i remember when i first got my NES....my mom didnt approve of it....but my aunt was so cool...she went out and bought it for my 4 year old ass.....mom was so pissed.....first game i had was the mario/duckhunt cartridge that came with it....id have to say the marios, and ninja gaiden 2, and contra 1&2, and excitebike, and gaunlet, and link, and final fantasy, and life force, and captain skyhawk, and GUNSMOKE....definately gunsmoke was my favorite.......gunsmoke is still my favorite, gunsmoke rocks!....

NES and SNES are the BEST hands down!

ahh sector...i remember when i was bored so i pulled the gun right next to the TV for DuckHunt..HAHAHA

swif oner be a cheater

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by sectorTVA

and GUNSMOKE....definately gunsmoke was my favorite.......gunsmoke is still my favorite, gunsmoke rocks!....

Is it just me, or did the horse powerup look more like your cowboy grew some humongous legs instead of an actual horse? That was a good game. I still think Adventures of Lolo was the illest game ever. Beer,

El Mamerro

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this