Exitebike?

Guest -sudz-

Guest -sudz-

yo, i fianally got my NES working again, its great, and i'm wondering of anyone has a working copy or exitebike they'd be willing to give/trade to me. its a rock ass game but when i went to steal it from my friend, it was gone. boo hoo. i have lots of flicks, toronto, montreal, some freights, and other shit from trades. hit me on msn or aim. i think my address/sn are in my profile. thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -sudz-

yeah, i picked up pinball for $5 at cash converters the other day. altho they rarely ever have decent games.think a pawn shop might have some games?

my mom secretly gave my original NES and all of my games to my younger cousin when i got my playstation.....arrrrgggghhhh.!!!!!!!!!!!1 its cool.....i got the emulator now...Nesticle and SNES9x rock...also got a 16bit Genisis emulator.....lets face it, the best games made were 8 and 16 bit......im working on buying an actual atari off ebay now....and id also like the original SNES.....i can get my old NES off my cousin next time i visit her....i remember when i first got my NES....my mom didnt approve of it....but my aunt was so cool...she went out and bought it for my 4 year old ass.....mom was so pissed.....first game i had was the mario/duckhunt cartridge that came with it....id have to say the marios, and ninja gaiden 2, and contra 1&2, and excitebike, and gaunlet, and link, and final fantasy, and life force, and captain skyhawk, and GUNSMOKE....definately gunsmoke was my favorite.......gunsmoke is still my favorite, gunsmoke rocks!....

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by sectorTVA

and GUNSMOKE....definately gunsmoke was my favorite.......gunsmoke is still my favorite, gunsmoke rocks!....

Is it just me, or did the horse powerup look more like your cowboy grew some humongous legs instead of an actual horse? That was a good game. I still think Adventures of Lolo was the illest game ever. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived