TV networks out of control

ODW

read this:

http://my.aol.com/news/news_story.psp?type...203210138252504

ok, in my opinion hot nude girls are great. but seriously these networks are getting way out of hand with the shit the put on the air. these reality tv shows have been run into the ground since road rules. but doesnt everybody notice these fads in tv? like first when millionare came out there were 20 other shows that the other networks put out to rival it. then survivor and 20 other shows about surviving. now its these dates where u eliminate people. its like no matter what network u turn to u can always expect to find the same type of programming. now fox is doing these shows that are all special like the glutton bowl and the celebrity boxing. but i have a feeling that fox is the only network that will continue to do shit like that. michael moore is right: its a handfull of corporations and networks that run this world and control our lives.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ODW

michael moore is right: its a handfull of corporations and networks that run this world and control our lives.

i don't let TV networks rule my life. not one bit. most music i buy is independent too. i buy organic food. i'm proud that a lot of my life isn't dictated by CEO decisions. still though, gas, electricity, etc... ultimately i choose to consume this stuff, so i'm really no different. but i like to think that i minimize this.

alot of people let tv and movies control there emotions and lives...why!? these people are actors...NO timmy didn't die and NO sally isn't having an affair with Dave. i hate the tv...ifernal waste of putrid pain and agony! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Guest blink_ATX

lets pu it this way. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

now lets add into this equasion i large group of horny-ass executive white collar dicks who have incredulous amounts of money that is not thiers. there you have it, americas culture left to the devices of pussy happy liberals run by the fcc. No wonder our culture is so violent fox teases all the poor people with this sudo sex material and even i go crazy for pussy watching these shows, and i have conditioned myself to ignore all emotion that is induced by entertainment gods.

bing!! i thought i told you to go fuck yo motha!!*

joe pesci- goodfellas

Archived