channel zero dead tonight?

Guest serpent of the light

it seems really fucking slow tonight, nobody's posting except the poll happy guy and us kids whining about being virgins. what's going on? and why is bal sagoth so awesome?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes yes, i'm a virgin. i could lose it right now, this girl wants me as her sex slave, but being the dumb ass straight edger that i am, i won't. is something wrong with me? she's really fucking hott too

i think i have been scared up to this point, but i'm over it now. like you said, just waiting for somebody special. she might be it.

Originally posted by serpent of the light

yes yes, i'm a virgin. i could lose it right now, this girl wants me as her sex slave, but being the dumb ass straight edger that i am, i won't. is something wrong with me? she's really fucking hott too

Maybe this tells you not to be straight edge, get drunk, snort some coke, smoke some weed, take some pills, lose your inhibitions, grab your nuts and rail the fuck out this broad.

Guest imported_Tesseract

hahahhahahahahahahahaha. Thats dope, i'm keeping the url really handy with your permission...seriously This should be adopted by 12oz it should be included in the 12oz smilies.

Originally posted by serpent of the light

Same here! Minus the whole girl want's me as her sex slave thing...

Archived