Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest railroadjerk

channel zero rulez!~

Recommended Posts

Guest railroadjerk

i nut 2 quick!

i love asianz!

bring back every other banned idiot who hung out on channel zero getting 5000 posts in a month, they were truly a crucial kog in this wheel we call 12oz!

 

what happened to this forum?

 

bahhhh...

 

bad mood, bad weather out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest NoamChomsky

Word...

 

The "I nut too quick"one was a new low for 12oz.But,on the real asian girls deserve their own thread,btw peep this nocal: www.teamasian.com

 

 

 

IBNOTTEASING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what..not to talk shit about my own race, but the asian girls around where i m from are stupid. theyre kind of fobby, wear 3 gaw damn lbs of makeup, cant breathe with out a cell phone, are pretty materialistic, dress the same, are into gay asian guys who only talk about fixing up cars, think theyre real cool because they hang out in k-town and only chill with other asians like its a sin to be friends with other races. and since its majority white/mex. here, if i u have one white friend youre considered white washed. oh and they all smoke cigarettes. cool real coool. but its probably different in other places. i just live in a hole in the ground. damn boonies..what a long reply for me..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest serpent of the light

i'm thought i had an asian fetish for quite some time, but i realized its just a hot girl fetish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dELiSs

what..not to talk shit about my own race, but the asian girls around where i m from are stupid. theyre kind of fobby, wear 3 gaw damn lbs of makeup, cant breathe with out a cell phone, are pretty materialistic, dress the same, are into gay asian guys who only talk about fixing up cars, think theyre real cool because they hang out in k-town and only chill with other asians like its a sin to be friends with other races. and since its majority white/mex. here, if i u have one white friend youre considered white washed. oh and they all smoke cigarettes. cool real coool. but its probably different in other places. i just live in a hole in the ground. damn boonies..what a long reply for me..

 

im in love with you....yesterday i was in SF chat one, and every kid in there had a "AzNRyDeR" or a "ApViEtPrYdE" sn...i had so much fun with those kids....they get insulted easily, they automatically assumed im a white skater when i made fun of the way they type...fobs are stupid, they smoke cigarettes every other fuckin minute because they think they are cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest NoamChomsky

When I think about Asian girls I imagined beautiful,docile,and exotic princesses( uhh dont mind me im white..).So when I went out to the SF area I was all excited thinking I was gonna meet all these cool girls but when I got there I felt exactly the way that you guys said.I managed to meet a couple cool asian girls but I left with a really bad impression of most of them because all this bs fake"AZN PrIdE" I mean be proud of who you are but dont shut out the rest of the world.That probaly didnt come out right.just my 2 cents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that shit happens here all the time , plus vancity is really culterally diverse , so its amplified even more so ............not that i care

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

;) ...i hear yah regulator..

 

its hilarious when fob guys ask for numbers..its comedy i tell yah. u like livin up there? i might move there with my friend in the summer..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest serpent of the light

i was born in asia but i'm white trash afterall, so when i make claims to my A2N pRyd3 i usually get shit, not babes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by serpent of the light

i'm thought i had an asian fetish for quite some time, but i realized its just a hot girl fetish.

 

yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_El Mamerro

On a totally unrelated note, "Goodbye, goodbye" by µ-ziq is an amazing fucking song. Bump for asian girls. Beer,

 

El Mamerro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by REGULATOR

... or a "ApViEtPrYdE" sn...i had so much fun with those kids....

 

haha faggot...i swear asain gangs are gay. im also asian...anyways....if no one knows..."AP" is asian pride...theres a gang called APG asian pride gangtas....gay gay gay...fuck i wanna make a new screenname:

 

aznsRgay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest railroadjerk

jesus...what the hell happened to sarcasm? i didnt expect this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by NoamChomsky

When I think about Asian girls I imagined beautiful,docile,and exotic princesses( uhh dont mind me im white..).So when I went out to the SF area I was all excited thinking I was gonna meet all these cool girls but when I got there I felt exactly the way that you guys said.I managed to meet a couple cool asian girls but I left with a really bad impression of most of them because all this bs fake"AZN PrIdE" I mean be proud of who you are but dont shut out the rest of the world.That probaly didnt come out right.just my 2 cents.

 

you havent met the right ones here in sf. i can guarantee that there are plenty of asian girls that are not like that (well i can vouch for my sister and i but then again we didnd grow up here so we had a whole different upbringing). but you're right, the majority of asian girls here are like that. it's such a shame to have such materialistic bitchy ass asian girls living here. thats why all my friends are either black or white, and mostly lesbian.:idea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My crew performed at a vietnamese new year event. They made us feel totally welcome (black, white, asain). The little kids there were asking us for our autographs and if we could teach them how to moonwalk like michael jackson. The adults were totally into trying to explain the new year and the different traditions. I just had to throw in that the asains in the midwest are cool. Maybe you just live in snobby city.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ummmmm no i dont live in a snobby city. i live in san francisco...the most diverse city i have ever lived in. it's the people, not the city in general. how could i live in a snobby city...there is no such a thing. it's usually their upbringing. and yes i know that midwest asians are really nice because i grew up in chicago. thats why i was mentioning that my sister and i had a different upbringing that these asians here in san francisco. majority of them seem to be "cookie cutter".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have nothing against Asians but all the ones that live around me are the same cigarette smoking turtlneck-wearing cell phone fags that yoiu all describe.....

 

They REALLY piss me off.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×