pack it up!

dai

just tryin to see what everyone is smokin on. please no fake pics. i got the bowl from a local glass shop for like $35 and that is some pretty decent 30 bud.

http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?UV=630394641487_69923756303&US=0&collid=52873756303&photoid=42873756303'>

http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?UV=630394641487_69923756303&US=0&collid=52873756303&photoid=72873756303'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this bowl is definately original. got it right after it came out from the oven. that is funny though, this guy just tryed to sell me the same bubbler (other than the color) my boy just bought for $120. this guy was tryin to sell it for $50.

Blunts are the way of my Life

i smoke blunts usually. i like swishers or vegas. oh, and i really like chocolate phillies, and those blunt wraps...they got chocolate, mint, koniac, vanilla, and i'm not sure if theres anymore. all my friends smoke, they have jerome baker's, local hand blown glass pipes and bongs, sneak a toke's, i even got a wood bong from thailand (it doesnt work too well, not sealed good enough). i also have a few small pipes from thailand. but like i was sayin, i'm a blunt guy...and i got five on it!!

Originally posted by -Rage-

Buds are for Duds

Duds should try bud. it might make you want to say something worthwhile instead of talking shit on a pot thread. but, i guess if some crack fiend got on here talking about crack pipes, i'd talk shit, so talk away.

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

Duds should try bud. it might make you want to say something worthwhile instead of talking shit on a pot thread. but, i guess if some crack fiend got on here talking about crack pipes, i'd talk shit, so talk away.

Gain some brain cells for once and save your money.

rage/2 cents poorer

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

stop contradicting yourself :crazy:

Man I shoulda scanned the shit I smoked last night. Beautiful with Red and purple hairs everywhere...infact one bowl we packed had 2 hairs sticking out..one red and one purple. And they were both atleast an inch(if not more) long. It was fucking gooooood shit. I was gone...Infact I was so gone after smoking an entire ten of the stuff that I went to sleep at eleven...woke up a 3 A.M....and was stoned...then went to be again...woke up at 6 to wake my boy up and send him hom..still stoned...went to bed and woke up at 11...feeling just tired..

nah all that pipe, bong shit..eh it aint even worth it..its all about the Gravity Bong.. ill hook you up with some directions for his one:

GRAVITY BONG OPERATION:

STEP 1:

Place the bottomless bottle into a water source such as a bucket of water, sink, bathtub, larger bottle, fishtank (just kidding), etc...When the bottle rests on the bottom, the mouth piece should be above the water level enough to grip the bottle. I'm not sure if warm or cold water is best, or even if it makes much difference seeing as the smoke is not bubbled through it.

STEP 2:

Pack the bowl and place it on the mouth of the bottle.

STEP 3:

SLOWLY!! draw the bottle out of the water, while lighting the bowl. The herb should really burn and the smoke will look intimidating. Stop when: a)the herb is all ash (preferable), or b)when the bottom of the bottle is still an inch or so below the water level in the bucket. Begin preparing yourself for a huge hit.

STEP 4:

CAREFULLY remove the bowl without letting the bottle move downward (up a little is o.k., but don't lwt the bottom come out of the water), exhale deeply, and place your mouth over the opening. Inhale quickly and completely, allowing your head to move downward. Try not to drink any bong water as this kind of sucks! (although its like learning to swim, it's bound to happen a little).

STEP 5:

Don't cough and hang on tight!

PACKED

BOWL >> $$

I I I/I

BOTTLE >> / BOTTLE >> /

/ /

| / | | / |

|~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~| |~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~|

|~~~~|~~WATER~~~|~~~~| |~~~~|~~WATER~~~|~~~~|

__________________/ __________________/

BUCKET BUCKET

Step 1 Step 2

/ = BOWL

% $$ = HERB

LIGHTER __ *% ** = LIGHTER FLAME

>> |__|@**

$$ SUCK

/ I/I ||

|| / . . || I..I

|| /. . . || /. .

|| /. . . . / /. . .

|. . . . . | /. . . .

BOTTLE >| SMOKE | |. . . . . |

| . . . . .| | . . . . .|

| |~~~~~~~~~~| | | |~~~~~~~~~~| |

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| |~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~|

|~~~~~~~WATER~~~~~~~~| |~~~~~~~~BONG~~~~~~~~|

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| |~~~~~~~~WATER~~~~~~~|

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

__________________/ __________________/

BUCKET BUCKET

Step 3 Step 4

THE DESIGN:

FIRST TRIAL:

First, a 2-liter bottle and a suitable bucket were obtained from the apartment. I cut the bottom off the 2-liter bottle and set it aside. I was able to find a couple of screw on caps, one of which was of the metal variety. I cut a rough hole in each, and glued them together, with the cup sides facing out. Into the side with the metal cap, a piece of screen was placed and fit real nice. We were forced to build this little thing because we didn't have a bowl handy.

This worked o.k., but quite a bit of air flowed in for the quantity of herb which was consumed. Also, it was a pain to unscrew the cap after lifting the bottle. Overall, we all ended up having a great time and the first trial was still a success. I leave this historical description in here because: a)this may be a good enough system for you, or b)you are also in a pinch for something right away as we were!

SECOND TRIAL:

Having decided the activity was fun enough to warrant further development of the gravity bong, and having access to a machine shop, I designed a bowl just for this purpose. This incorporates a nice sized burn chamber (approximately = to 5 bat hits from a small bat), a small screen, and an o-ring seal to prevent air from passing anything but the burning herb. It drops out a pretty hefty ash after each hit.

Here is a horizontal sketch of my gravity bowl design:

FITS ___

IN ____O| _______

BOTTLE >> / __________/ _____|

| |+

|-----------------------/ + << SCREEN

HOLE >>>> |----------------------- +

| __________ |+____

____ / _______|

O-RING >> O|___/ BURN

CHAMBER

You could make the dimensions to whatever you think may work best. I put a 1/4 in. hole through the bowl, with a 3/8 dia. burn chamber that is .400 in. deep. It fits nicely inside a 35mm film canister for storage and TRANSPORTATION to parties (no plans to build more, though several friends have already tried begging!).

This new bowl works very well and burns quite efficienty, filling the bottle with dense smoke. The only change I have made to the apparatus is to offer the option of a milk jug in place of the 2-liter bottle, with a plastic adapter atached to the jug which makes the mouth the same size as a 2-liter bottle.

I built my setup some time ago, but the other day someone on the net mentioned using a tuba mouthpiece. Not a bad idea. Also, people have said they used aluminum foil with holes poked in it. The point is to get a lot of burning done without using an overly large volume of air.

TRIAL THREE:

This has not been done yet, but the plan is to design a multi-user setup using a larger water bottle (like the Poland Springs).

TIPS:

To get really wacked, breath back into the bottle, allowing it to rise back up to the beginning of step 4, and inhale again. Do not however, deprive yourself of too much oxygen. I used this method and took a full minute to take the hit, breathing in and out, and was immediately wacked, staying that way for several hours from one hit!

Have a "Gravity Party" with many friends - lotso fun!

Some people like to push the bottle to the bottom, and then inhale. While this does act to push the smoke into your lungs (kind of like breathing in a balloon), I don't really feel it is any faster. If you try this, don't displace so much water that the bucket overflows.

If it is your first time trying the system, do some trial runs without packing the bowl and lighting it. This is a must for a first time user from the point of view of risk reduction (won't chance losing precious smoke).

(all info was borrowed.)

actually bro...i think i'll stick to glass. there's just something discomforting about smoking 50 an eighth dank out of tinfoil and a soda bottle. gravity bongs were cool back in the day when all i did was blaze schwag in middle school, don't get me wrong they get you high as a bitch. haha for that dank nug, i clipped off a little for a wake and bake and popped it in the bowl last night, that shit burned soo slow. got me faded as a mother fucker.

haha and that description is halarious...makes it seem like it takes a rocket scientist to make a gravity bong. show how to make some interesting shit like water falls, vaporizer, gas mask, etc.

back in the day, me and my boy made an insane gas mask. it was a clear plastic tube (about 3ft, 3inch diameter, and a hose extention at the end) so we hooked up like a 3-4 foot fish tank hose, and put an oxyen mask at the end. we used the tube like a steam roller so you got some insane hits. it had a big ass glass party packer on it too.

have you ever been........

stoned brah? :confused:

• 5 years later...

Archived