Killing for money: is it worth prison?

nocalfr8tr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ledzep

Re: Dont we all think about killing?

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

hey dos, i think all of us have stared at someone, thinking to ourselves, damn, i could kill him/her. just push her down the hill, or hold his head under water, or slice his throat while he's sleeping. kill for no reason! i know its weird, but i think we all do it, if we admit it or not.

i always think, while im at school sitting behind someone holding a pen or a sharpened no2 pencil how i could just jam it in their throat.

killing for money is stupid, look at that 21yr old chick for example, she getting life sentence, that money sure as hell wont get used by her.

hahaha the professional is that the movie where the girls like "hes not my father hes my lover" if it wa thats the best movie

and no id not kill anyone unless if they like attack me cuz then i could say its self diffense uhh how u spell diffence?is that right

also if person attack family

Guest NoamChomsky

Oh yes! It was worth it.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone hear about a possible "Professional" sequel?

Natalie Portman running around with silenced machine guns?

Where do I pay?

I have no problem taking the life of someone. Called me crazy but what's the difference between killin Joe Schmoe and killing a deer for fun. If I hang his head on the wall isn't it just the same. "Killing a deer helps keep the population in check." I've been told this a few times. I answer so would me killing a few people but I haven't done it. I have never got the enjoyment of killin an animal for fun. If your going to use it then I don't see a problem. You know eat the meat, get a trophy head, use the skins for something. Anyway back to the killing for money. For the right price everyone has a short life expectancy. I couldn't kill a loved one or one of the boys. But someone else I have no problem. It seems I've come close to killing a few people in fits of anger. There is one kid I know of we got into a fight. I guess you could call it that he never got to throw a punch. He has to be taken care of for the rest of his life because it got out of hand. Do I feel remorse? Hell no. He screwed up and got dealt with. My dream job would be to sit on the border and shoot illegal immagrants. It costs hundreds of dollars to the USA for every one of them we catch, feed, shower, and have to transport back. I am not going to go into the fucked up law that if an illegal gets over here and pops out a kid they are both citizens now. A bullet costs like 17 cents. Take care of them at the border. Sorry for the book. Killing for money? Shit the money is the added bonus.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ive really wanted to kill people who i have problems with...but in reality, i dont have the weapons, time, or risk to do it....sure if i lived in the Watts and some guy jacked me, you best believe i would go kill his ass...becuase i really dont have any thing else to loose.....but right now if someone did something to me yes i would want to kill them...but in the end i would know i couldnt becuase of the current circumstances. o well

Archived