france.

sixteenvandals

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest yogurta

When i was in paris i saw grey up like a mad man with etch bath. him and sebs were wreckin shop.... i saw diego up too, that was wierd...

Paris is crushed!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by yogurta (edited 08-17-2001).]

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

wow, art fuck is dumb as a bucket full of dead chipmunks.

i just wonder why grey has all of a sudden decided to post so much stuff on the board. i always thought he was kind of anti internet fame...

hey seaking, just so you know. the photos shown online are about 1 percent of what he did this summer so i wouldnt jump to any conclusions about him "having so much stuff" heres the tally...

1 tag, one portrait by a sign, one train 30% blocked out, and the wall with bates which was posted by "EUROPE".

so there.

ps. about the GESO "g" thing:

1. that G is nothing like geso's.

2. they do exchange styles freely so its fine even if it was the same. which it isnt.

ok?

alright.

[This message has been edited by sixteenvandals (edited 08-17-2001).]

Guest weirder516

you saw me up in paris....damn that was 0ver three years ago, unless you were there a while ago or some shit. oclock was the most up when i was there, he did his thing in alot of places. theres another nice writer that i remember that was up alot too but i never seen or heard anything else about him, he tagged IDEAL. dope style.

hey 16vandels, tell grey i wasnt dissing him, just stating. i know what dude has done, we have some mutual friends (or atleast did) and i have the utmost respect for him as a writer. i was just simply under the impression that he was pretty much the poster boy for anti stamp-licking, anti internet posting, graffiti. thats all i was commenting on. im a huge fan of his sense of fashion and always wished that we could meet up while i was living in the same city as him.

yeah, if you could pass that along id appreciate it. haha..

seekingISnotwearingjesussandelseither

Archived